Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey I guess

LakeLureLocal April 11th, 2023

Hi all. I’m LakeLureLocal on 7Cups, but you can call me Lake. I don’t know if epilepsy counts as a disability here, but I didn’t see a Disorder Support Group, so I went here. Anyways, stuff. Reason I came to 7Cups is because I was—and still am—going through things, and wanted support. I have interests in good books(classics), cats, drawing, photography, dragons, kids movies(judge me, I’m 18), and epilepsy. Hit me up if ya like some of those things and want to talk. If you don’t, I’m also a registered nerdologist with a degree in Random Factoids. If you wanna hear something you absolutely never needed to know, I’m your person. So yeah, dat’s me. Epileptic, book-lover, art-fanatic, nerdologist.

-L.L.L

innateJoy9602 April 11th, 2023

@LakeLureLocal

Welcome Lake :))

I love the inclusion of ‘good’ for books :p

I’m also a lover of dragons and kids movies. Which movie is your favorite? Peter pan will always be mine!💜

AffyAvo April 12th, 2023

@LakeLureLocal Welcome! Yes, epilepsy is totally welcome here! I wish the community description in the about area was more prominent, this is the intro blurb we have for the community

This is an inclusive community where people can seek and provide support and post about topics related to learning disabilities, chronic pain, chronic illnesses and conditions, physical disabilities and developmental disabilities. You are welcome to join in even if you don't used disabled as a label for yourself.

So feel free to post in disability about anything epilepsy support related, make use of the check-ins, pop into the group chat, etc.

I have a number of posts around the community, and I came here for support related to chronic illnesses that I have.

As for nerdology I'm in for hearing random trivia! 😊

ruca187 April 19th, 2023

Not 18, but ended up diagnosed with a weird type of epilepsy at your age. Also read a ton have 3 cats and my art is my business outside of my day job. 🖤 You're not alone and this is the best option for any illness on the site I've found. (Though I'm not here for the epilepsy in my case)