Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I want company.

sociableCucumber4742 January 16th

anyone here suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome? I am severe and I am so frustrated of repeting the same boring and painful day everyday. I want any kind of change, but those who have it know we are extremely limited by our mental and physical capacity. anyone wants to chat about it and think of ways of having a bit of fun?

Tinywhisper11 January 16th

@sociableCucumber4742 gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ I'm sorry you suffer from this condition, I know a couple of people here who really struggle from the same illness. It must be very hard, but your not alone ❤ I suffer from chronic pain, any chronic fatigue or pain, is very difficult to do anything fun alongside of it. But me I try to find fun in the small things, like art and craft, watching the sunrise, being here on 7 cups. Seeing the birds. Do you have any hobbies?

adventurousBranch3786 January 16th

@sociableCucumber4742. Hi I have CFS also. I have met a few others here who have it as well as Long Covid. It is very challenging. I’m trying to find small things to enjoy like @Tinywhisper11 mentioned .Coming here on 7cups helps me a lot. I am not a listener but we can chat about it here.

Tinywhisper11 January 16th

@adventurousBranch3786 hugs branch ❤❤

slowdecline48 January 23rd

@sociableCucumber4742 fun? What is this "fun" you speak of?...

Tinywhisper11 January 23rd

@slowdecline48 come on now dec, we both know you find fun in cane bashing people😂😂😂❤

tearstruck January 24th

@sociableCucumber4742 hey :) I have chronic fatigue and I (should be) in highschool. For me it was triggered by mould, and I got it in August 2022 and it's just got worse since then. Have you found anything that helps?