Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cerebral palsy

AmberasadbrightPine97 March 29th, 2015

I have cerebral palsy I hate it I want to give up.

namaste1995 March 29th, 2015

STAY STRONG

there are people who love you

humorousLand4947 March 29th, 2015

I haVeiTto

wonderfulMagic99 March 30th, 2015

I'm sorry to hear you're so discouraged in dealing with your challenges. I know what a struggle it can be to deal with something on a daily basis.

Have you tried chatting with a listener? Disability support is a category that has been added fairly recently. https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/?agegroup=&expertise=25&country=&language=&keyword=&sortby=availability

You're also welcome to vent about your struggles here and ask about coping strategies for the specific things that are troubling you.

inventiveChestnut2051 March 30th, 2015

Hi Amber

Sending you some hugs

I have cerebral palsy too, it is different for eveeryone and I can't pretend I know what it is like for you but I have times when I want to give up too, I hate not feeling in control of my own body, of constant pain and fatigue and feeling different. I just wanted to let you know you aren't alone. There is a listener on here with CP too I will see if she will reply to this post too.
Hope you are okay

March 30th, 2015

Hi All

I am a verified listener here and have cerebral palsy too if any of you need to chat please feel free to message me. If I am offline I will reply and set up a time with you as soon as I can :)

Hope you are all having a good day

AmberasadbrightPine97 OP March 30th, 2015

Thanks guys for the encouragement! I have a dream to be on the voice or xfactorand win! What's your dream?

aherosheart47 October 27th, 2015

Hi I just wanted to say a few words, and hopefully all of you that are here..are doing very well. I've heard your stories of struggle, and want to give you some hope, yes, it is hard, very much so..to live with CP and other disabilities, but when you look at what your heart is, and what inner strength you have..you have all fought a very long time, it's who you are!! PROMISE me that you will never give up or give in at any price!? we have not come this far for nothing believe me!! stay strong and keep fighting, no matter what, to the end of your strength, you will find more and make it through..and be a better person for it!! God bless you one and all!!