Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sad, lonely, and depressed

osualel1004 June 3rd, 2019

I'm sad and I'm lonely and I am greiving. I have struggled with depression on and off for 12 years. I'm mostly okay if I can keep my mind occupied, but evenings alone are very difficult. I am going through a divorce and I just feel like my life is upside down. I'm scared to move forward on my own.

Wendymarie June 12th, 2019

I hear you. Im in a similar place. I was married for 12 years and just got s divorce. Parents are gone, lost 2 friends because of the divorce and only have 2 friends left who are kind but they just want me to feel better and want to cheer me up. I even broke up with my therapist because she didnt seem to understand. I go to a divorce support group which sort of helps sometimes. I have to drive 2 hours to get there. I joined Meetup groups. Its not what I want but it gets me out. If you stay home alone, you only have yourself and you can get stuck there, and itll get harder and harder to be around people. Its terrible, I know. Youre not alone though because youre here, and right now, I hear you. @osualel1004

delightfulUnicorn38 June 12th, 2019

@osualel1004

i m sorry to hear that you are dealing with a lot of chanllging in your life

i can understand how it is affect your emotions . i m glad you are here and you shared this with us

every thing ll be all right with the good support

if you want to talk about it feel free to pm i ll be glad to have

take care