Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My name is not important

ashwashere1336 May 6th, 2023

But here I am anyway....

Good to meet you all- I mean it. I am a 32 year old single mom living with depression. It's been a lifelong, on- and off- struggle for me, but it is hard to admit I'm struggling again. I'm a grad student, work full time at a job I hate and have an awesome son and a guinea pig.

I also hate myself with a passion, struggle with numbness every day, constantly feel like my exhaustion is a physical entity and feel like an abysmal failure, ugly and a total piece of crap. Been through a lot this year- a divorce, a job loss and losing my internship. It's been kinda rough. But I'm still here.

I'm very open to accepting support and giving it when I am able to. Hoping to learn from you guys.

"It's a fever called living that maddens the brain."

Optimisticempath May 9th, 2023

@ashwashere1336 all of that and you're still here... you're so strong and I'm really proud of you💕 so sorry life's been rough for you.. especially in past year, it is valid to feel overwhelmed with everything💕 sending hugs if you'd like them 🤗

ashwashere1336 OP May 10th, 2023

@Optimisticempath I just saw this but thank you so much. Even the smallest words of encouragement are loud to me

Optimisticempath May 12th, 2023

@ashwashere1336 it is ok 😊 ofcourse. here for you :) how are you doing?💕