Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I made a decision :)

secretPeach2997 October 11th, 2021

Hello there, I am female 27 years and had episodes of heavy, middle and mild depression for the last 10 years. I decided I have enough now and I owe it to myself to make the best of my life. I will take responsibility for myself and stick to a daily routine.

1. Take 3 Steps in my 7 cups path

2. Write diary

3. Do martial arts (1-2x a week)

4. Think of 3 things I am grateful for

5. Go psychotherapy once a week

6. Meditate each day (journey to lightplace with positive affirmations)

I hope anyone reads this so I have witnesses to my decision and maybe you can try to use this for yourself somehow

QuietMagic October 11th, 2021

@secretPeach2997

That sounds great having a plan like that! 💜 And all of those sound like things that have a chance of reliably helping with the depression (e.g. exercise, journaling, gratitude, therapy).

secretPeach2997 OP October 12th, 2021

Thanks! I wanted to try this before going back on Meds... also since Lack of Serotonin seems to be correlated with depression I researched how to increase my serotonin myself and what I didn't think of that I need more daylight too... unfortunately can't share link here but if you Google how to naturally increase serotonin you should find it immediately. The article is from Insider and under the health section

QuietMagic October 13th, 2021

@secretPeach2997

That makes sense--sort of like, "Here's a list of things that have been shown to help increase the main neurotransmitter that's helpful for curbing depression." :)