Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi.

menigma October 12th, 2019

Hi.. my name's megan. I'm 15, and i've been depressed for 6 years; 2013; 5 years into my bullying, when the death of my grandma pushed me over the edge into this dark dark pit i can't seem to crawl up out of..

It haunts me, every day. And the fact is now, nothing's happening. I have a relatively good life. No one really hurts me anymore, and the only one that brings me pain is honestly myself.

I love reading and i love music, i loved dancing until i was told i was bad at it. Then i stopped dancing. I love writing little poems and books. They help me cope with myself.

I don't really feel very good about myself; i absolutely detest the image in the mirror. But i act like i'm good, and no one suspects a thing, until i tell them, that is. Then they notice all the small things i do that signal that i'm really not okay.

It's hard to get up in the mornings. But i still pull myself up and out, because that's what society wants me to do.

DavidEss October 17th, 2019

@menigma

I'm really sorry you have given up dancing. Even if you were totally dreadful at it, it still brought you joy, fitness, exercise, a social life, the list goes on.