Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

resent

alexlemon January 19th

ive been falling back into depression ever since i moved

alexlemon OP January 19th

@cielsylvin ever since i moved i've slowly moved back into depression i've been losing sleep and becoming more sad evidently i would love to be able to talk to someone about this but i'm to scared to

bestVase7265 January 20th

Well you already started that journey by coming here. You are talking to someone.

This might be a great place to test things out before going and talking to someone in person.

If you want, you can post something into this thread once a day and I will answer you once a day.

Do you want to start by telling me more?@cielsylvin

alexlemon OP January 20th

@bestVase7265 uh sure i guess it would be nice to talk to someone everyday

bestVase7265 January 21st

Ok, so how was your day today? @cielsylvin

alexlemon OP January 21st

@bestVase7265 i had a nightmare and couldent sleep

bestVase7265 January 22nd

Tell me about the nightmare. Do you have the kind where it is connected to what goes on during the day?

It can be so hard when you aren't sleeping. I am sorry that you are struggling. @cielsylvin

Maxiepooh April 15th

@cielsylvin

ciel- sorry im late to this.

you mention you falling back down since you moved. What could be some contributing factors to feeling this way? Some examples are moving away from school, family or friends, having to live in a new place, etc.

Kristynsmama April 15th

@cielsylvin

You have already taken the first step by acknowledging it here in the forums.  Congrats for taking that step!  I you want to connect 1 on 1 with a listener, I'm always happy to listen.  Just remind me that I reached out to you on the forums.

Kristy