Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

how long left

lukethesadtransboy March 28th, 2020

it just feels like it never fucking ends every night i think hey i might be able to sleep like everyone else tonight but instead i end up crying for like 2 hours but i can't talk to anyone about it because i don't want them to think i'm a crying fucking wimp so i just deal with it myself but i don't ever fucking deal with it i just wish i could die and s-h but i can't anymore i promised him i wouldn't but all i want to do it stop all these fucking thoughts WHY CANT THEY JUST FUCKING STOP

Kahilum08 March 29th, 2020

@lukethesadtransboy

Hey there Luke,

This sounds like a really tough situation to be in. I'm glad you came on this thread to share your thoughts, because if you feel that the people close to you would look down on your sadness, then maybe some internet strangers can help you feel better :)

Not being able to sleep when you've got a lot on your mind is really difficult. 7 Cups has a lot of coping mechanism resources to try and help both Members and Listeners try and find some peace of mind in this wild world of ours.

Please, take a chance and try to talk with a Listener tonight if you can. If you don't feel like waiting for someone to talk with in the Listener Queue, you can search for Listeners based on whatever criteria you want, whether it be age / specialty / cheers, etc.

https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/

You are not alone, regardless of what your head might try to tell you. Keep on trying -- we're here for you!

unknowncutie January 1st, 2022

@lukethesadtransboy I feel the same way, I want this shit to end I can't do this anymore.