They give it back to me.

When I wake up I lose my heart,

waking up is the hardest part.

I say I want nothing,

my dreams know I'm lying.

My dreams show what I want instead,

in my dreams I am dead. 

ASilentObserver September 9th

@LilliRex thank you for crafting such a beautiful poem, lilli. loved it. it so thoughtful and deep.  Your dreams seem to hold a lot of significance and emotion for you. What do your dreams represent to you?

WhiteAura9 Tuesday

@LilliRex

Your words beautifully capture the deep and complex emotions you’re experiencing. It sounds like your dreams are a powerful and vivid reflection of your inner world, holding both your wishes and your fears. The intensity of your dreams, where they feel almost real, seems to leave you with a profound sense of loss and longing when you wake up.

It’s clear that your dreams are deeply meaningful to you, and they seem to touch on feelings of heartache and desire. When you mention that your dreams show what you want, but also that they depict a sense of being dead, it suggests that there might be a conflict between your deepest desires and the reality you face.

The difficulty in waking up and losing the emotional connection from your dreams can be incredibly challenging. It’s a painful reminder of the gap between your hopes and your everyday experiences. It’s important to honor these feelings of loss and longing and recognize that they are valid reflections of your inner emotional landscape.

Finding ways to integrate the positive aspects of your dreams into your waking life might help you feel more connected and fulfilled. Exploring the emotions and desires that your dreams evoke, and seeking ways to address them in your daily life, can sometimes provide a sense of purpose and comfort.

Your experiences with dreams and the feelings they stir are deeply personal, and acknowledging them with compassion is important. It’s okay to have these complex feelings and to take time to understand and process them. Your inner world is rich and significant, and it’s worth exploring how these dreams can inform and inspire you in your waking life.