Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

September 2022 Events - World Suicide Prevention Day

EmmaE September 10th, 2022

Hi Depression Support!

Our community is celebrating World Suicide Prevention Day for this month today, September 10.

_1662841137.image.jpeg

We have lots of different forum posts, discussions, icebreakers, and group support discussions happening in our depression support room! Everything will be linked or added to this masterpost for easy access <3

• Discussion schedule
    • TEENS: Join @Here4good on Sept 10 at 1pm ET for a discussion on depression and suicidal ideation

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th, 2022

@EmmaE

Hey hey Emma, hope you're doing well. Thankyou for this *super* important event! ❤

Loved the wonderful post by @HealingTalk ❤

EmmaE OP September 10th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, I hope you are too!! ❤️

I did as well, Marcelo is incredible

juliak1968 September 10th, 2022

@EmmaE

Hi,

This means a lot to me because I am still trying to get a grip after my 16 yr old committed suicide. There are many things to consider, our emotions can be like the weather, the sun will always come out and renew us!!~

EmmaE OP September 10th, 2022

@juliak1968

Hi Julia,

I’m so sorry for your loss :( You’re right, there is so much to consider! The sun always comes back out no matter how hard it rains. We’re all here to support you ❤️

juliak1968 April 20th, 2023

@EmmaE

Thank you so much!`I'm seeing your post was written back in September, I missed it until right now. Tonight I wanted to set down a picture in her honor. Keep being awesome!!! Sending strength and friendship

Blessings, Day

Brianna Rest in peace

rip_1681959146.jpg

jasishereforallofu September 11th, 2022

Emma thank you for this important article❤️

bigBabbyyyy September 19th, 2022

Hi I’m new here and I’m depressed