Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What am I doing with my life

LIttlePerson147 June 3rd, 2020

I'm depressed and want to run away cause I have no freedom at home. I have one friend who lives far away but I want to go there. Dont try to convince me to do anything about it. I also have a huge fear of thunderstorms and severe weather that I'm working on.

Juwairiah June 7th, 2020

@LIttlePerson147

Calmingocean2020 July 2nd, 2020

@LIttlePerson147I'm really sorry that you're going through this. I went through something very similar to what you're going through. I know this sounds very cliché but things will get better. If you ever need to talk I'm here for you!

wishfulRose80 November 16th, 2020

@LIttlePerson147

There is always hope! Try to make some new friends of you can. You just have to find that one person you can trust. Dont give up please. Don't admit defeat. I've also struggled with depression, so I understand the pain. But I'm getting through it and so are you. Also, listen to this song, as it has been helping me through the tough times: Enjoy your life by Marina. Stay safe and God bless! You got this.

ashlyntheordinary June 4th, 2020

@LIttlePerson147

Heyyyy I'm super sorry you're going through all this, it must be hard for you and you probably wish they would understand how you feel. Have you tried talking to them before? If you ever feel the need to share how you feel or if it's getting a bit too much for you to take in, connecting with a listener would probably help you feel a bit relaxed and calm.

sensibleKitten1753 June 4th, 2020

Stay strong and take care. You won't always be a minor and you'll get more freedom as you're older. Easier said than done I know, but worth the wait. Keep reaching out for help when you need it, even to an anonymous listener. it's what helped me get through when I was a teen

Juwairiah June 7th, 2020

I feel really sad and suicidal, I don't know how to help myself and my aggression, I need help.

bubbleMaple880 June 10th, 2020

@Juwairiah I feel the same .. x

ListenerLily456 August 9th, 2020

@bubbleMaple880 Hi! Would you like to talk also? Im here for you!

bubbleMaple880 November 18th, 2020

@ListenerLily456 yes please

ListenerLily456 August 9th, 2020

@Juwairiah Hi! Would you like to talk? I'm here for you!

hopelessinlife June 10th, 2020

Same :( I see everyone being so productives and then there's me

LIttlePerson147 OP March 1st, 2021

@LIttlePerson147 still planning on it and im not scared of thunderstorms