Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

why is this life so tough!!

so let me tell you what the problem is
i am a final year just passed, now the thing is, i have been always great in studies, kind of a A grader throughout!!
but after i got conferenced out from my nda ssb (a 5 day long interview to admissions into defence force's biggest institution),
i feel my downfall has started and it is not coming to an end,
got conferenced out,
had a breakup, a very major one!!
than a low score in priliminary university entrance exam,
then i thought of improving it in another attempt but yes another low score,
this time lower than what was before,
but even with that low score i had qualified for advanced level exam,
but a day before my final year result got announced
and yet another downfall,
and 10 day from now i have my advance exam,
i dont know what am i doing on this planet!!

FourLeaf06 May 16th

Kinda relate to you, it sucks when life doesn't seem to go our way. One problem turns into multiple problems, and it makes us miserable. We do not have the time and energy to appreciate good things because we think everything is miserable. The scariest thing is when you are smart and expect life will be good but maybe we will fail though we tried our best. But I hope things become better for us

sensitiveBeing4828 OP May 17th

@FourLeaf06
HOPE it gets better!!
the worse part about it is, the people who someday were your biggest supporters, they turn down on you, and taunt you with all they can say, it feels miserable!!

slowdecline48 May 17th

What you're doing on this planet is the same thing we're all doing: going through the days, sticking our hands into the mysterious bowl in front of us & trying to pick out the cherries while avoiding the dried dog 💩s....or, worst of all, the fresh ones. This isn't easy to do. No one, not even the luckiest person, will pick out a cherry every time.

The main thing for you to do now is to keep a level head in the situations where you must: behind the wheel, when in school, etc. Letting one's emotions out is most important--depression is often a result of bottling them up. I should know--but there's a time & place for that.

When the s**t hits the fan in my life, I always try to remember the following: This, too, will pass.

Nothing lasts forever. That includes bad situations. No situation can last forever; sooner or later change always occurs. Keep that in mind, do what you need to & at some point, things will start looking up.

anneskittens May 17th

@sensitiveBeing4828

You seem like a wonderful and hardworking individual. I'm so proud of you for pushing through school. I hear that you just had a major break up and been struggling with the exams, but even with those difficulties you are still doing your very best. What matters is that you are trying, I'm proud of you for that. Take baby steps okay? You are not alone.

sensitiveBeing4828 OP May 18th

@anneskittens

past 2 days have been better, and yes slowly getting better!!
thank you for your advice!! ⭐

MairaAcharaya May 18th

I think that you should find out the reason as to why you're failing. It doesn't just have to be that you're bad in studies, trust me, I'm speaking from personal experience. It might also be due to other underlying mental health issues or life situations, even toxic ppl at times. You haven't mentioned anything else except for going through a breakup, so I'd suggest processing that incident b4 you get back on your feet.

sensitiveBeing4828 OP May 19th

@MairaAcharaya

maybe that, the relationship was weird!!
even yesterday she texted me that she was missing me, and 2 mins into conversation, she evaded!
and i was left to think about it through the night,
it feels weird
she doesn't wants to be with me, but then keep coming back to me!