Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

learned hopelessness

Born1From1an1Egg March 29th

This is mainly just a vent post because I have no one else to talk to. I haven't logged on here in awhile, and nothing much has improved since then when looking back at my old posts.

I used to feel soul crushing heartache because of how lonely I was, and still am. After years I finally recently got "used'" to it, and in my final efforts to talk to anyone or attempt to make friends, it made me realize how it only made me feel even worse because it was so trivial to even attempt anymore.  I don't like being alone, I loath it, I imagine talking to someone all the time, but people truly couldn't care less if I disappeared one day just makes me feel worse. I've become so cynical and hopeless I feel like I was meant to be alone forever like it's some type of curse. I just feel so alien from everybody else. 

ASilentObserver April 1st

@Born1From1an1Egg I am sorry you are feeling discouraged after trying to connect with others and finding that it hasn't brought you the sense of connection and understanding that you were hoping for. Feeling alone and disconnected can be incredibly difficult to navigate, especially when others don't understand what you're going through. Would you share more about what made you feel like giving up?

Tinywhisper11 April 1st

@Born1From1an1Egg with billions of people in this world, it puzzles me  how we can let so many be lonely😞 and I know it might not be the same, but thank God we have this site, a place where we feel not so much alone anymore ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤squeezes you tightly ❤