Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tired

MisMoxxie May 20th, 2023

I’ve been alone my whole life… even more so for the last 10 years… I have no friends, no family, no acquaintances… no one has ever liked me or been interested in me..

I’m only ever completely ignored or hated and made fun of.. I’ve tried so very much for so many years to find just a single *** person to just want to speak to… no one ever does.. there’s nothing day in day out..

Every day is just constant *** misery.. there are no good days.. no happy times.. things don’t get better.. nothing changes.. it’s just misery, abuse and silence… there’s never an end to any of it.. sigh

I don’t exist… no cares or can ever give any kind of ***.. nothing I ever do is good enough, no degree of effort or trying is ever enough

the majority of my life is gone and wasted away.. I’m never going to okay at this point.. every day I get older and more disgusting to the world

I want it all to end.. yet even there I’m a failure too..

life is nothing but just an endless *** of misery

GoldenRuleJG May 20th, 2023

@MisMoxxie sounds like you feel extremely lonely :( welcome to chat one on one with one of our listeners or go into the member support group chats and share your experiences their and feel a sense of togetherness ❤️

MisMoxxie OP May 21st, 2023

The listeners thing feels extremely awkward, like you shouldn’t be using it unless you’re right in the middle of falling apart. Plus I don’t really have anything to say to just a random person unprompted. Would prefer a talkers tab than listener ha.. Haven’t looked at the group chats though.

bestVase7265 May 21st, 2023

It sounds like things are really tough right now. If you want, you can add to this thread at any time. We can become friends.

I know that it isn't the same as real world friendships, but when you do start friendships here they can make you feel like you aren't so alone.

And you aren't. There are lots of people here willing to support you. You reaching out is a great first step.@MisMoxxie

MisMoxxie OP May 21st, 2023

I’d say it’s been longer than just currently haha. In general I don’t really know what to say or talk about. I can whine and complain more but we all probably know there’s a limit to how much people put up with when it comes to that.. haha

bestVase7265 May 22nd, 2023

There is absolutely no limit on whining and complaining here. That is what is great about this site. There are lots of us who have been where you are, so you can be your true, authentic self. No need to hide behind a happy mask.

I will like you no matter how your day was, or how tough it all seems. I will respond daily unless I am on vacation and then I will warn you that I need to miss a night.

So what kinds of things do you like to do?@MisMoxxie

MisMoxxie OP May 22nd, 2023

Yeah but complaining about stuff that can’t be helped or fixed just saddening. Nothing will ever change or get better and that’s just how it is hah

I really only do two things and at this point it’s simply to distract and make the days shorter.. either I watch stuff or play something. Like isn’t a big component to any of it.. it’s just all there is and what works to distract me haha.. it’s all pretty much hellish at this point haha

bestVase7265 May 23rd, 2023

Sometimes switching up the script helps. Every time that you say to yourself that you are wasting time or life by playing something or watching something, change the script.

Instead, you are taking time to allow yourself to heal when you do those things.. Don't beat yourself up for it. That time can be precious as long as you don't take the whole day doing it. @MisMoxxie

MisMoxxie OP May 27th, 2023

Yeah

bestVase7265 May 27th, 2023

How have you been doing the last few days? I have been thinking about you. @MisMoxxie