Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

No end

Poetrylover14 February 9th, 2015

No one is there for me today that I need. I feel alone. And I can't cope alone. I worked SO hard all weekend to make it to today when I thought I would have more support... But nope, they don't seem to see how much I'm struggling and how important it is I have help. My ex contacted me over the weekend(horrible situation) I'm worried I could be pregnant. I have lots of self harm urges and racing thoughts and am trying to make my relationship with my new boyfriend work. I can't eat or keep food down at least for unknown reason. I can't relax.. Help

giggleHoney76 February 9th, 2015

I'm glad you took the time to vent your frustrations in the forum. I hope you can connect with a listener to chat more interactively.

Just realize that while we all do care, there's only so much 7CupsOfTea can do for members and guests. We can listen and hear you express yourself about your situation and we can ask what we hope are helpful questions you can focus on as you explore your feelings and experiences. But, we are not substitutes for professional counseling provided by people trained in helping those suffering like yourself.

We can also offer references that you can look through for additional guidance. But, specific advice is something we're not qualified to provide.

I hope you find what you need soon.

easyTortoise20 February 9th, 2015

Reaching out here at 7 cups is a great start. We all need support and encouagement at times in our lives. We have lots of great self help sections here, I would try at least viewing them, yoou never know. I hope you continue searching for help that you deserve. Good Luck

bestApple51 February 9th, 2015

Have you expressed how you are feeling to anyone? I have been feeling that way tooand I don't know who I can tell, but I know I would feel better if I did if the person cared enough to listen. You have a lot of stressors right now and it's manifesting itself physically, so I hope you get some relief soon. You must be really emotionally exhausted and that takes a big toll on your mental and physical health.