Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nobody loves me :(

DanDev August 23rd, 2016

Hello.
I'm dont know what to do. Am I doing something wrong? I was always and Odd one since I can remember. And now ( I'm 26) I'm all alone. I've seen that kids are falling in love when I was teenager, and I never experienced that. I had my first love when I was 21, we were deep about it, but last year I got a divorvce and I feel devastated by it :( my family doesn't love me, I really mean it, because I come from a dysfunctional family, and I never felt loved all my life. I don't have any friends. No one cares about me. I just need a little love, and I want to hug someone sometimes, yet there's no one there for me. I always tried to be there for others and no one tried to be there for me. I don't know what to do . I just need some love, and no one is out there for me. I'm heartbroken :(

BrightRedFlower2322 August 23rd, 2016

@DanDev Naww that isn't good at all I'm very sorry you are going through this not every one finds there special someone that quick it took me awhile I found my special someone in 2014 and I'm still with him now I had to go through beatings rape just to find my fiancée now it takes time and patients some people font find love till later in life or early in life you need to get out there more join a gym community center do community activities to meet new people I'm sorry your feeling like this and your family treat you like that I don't have much advice to give you but I hope this helps you in a way sending hugs your way I hope you'll be alright have you tried connecting with our lovely listeners I'm sure they might be able to help you more then I can :)

gongoozlersoup19 August 31st, 2016

@DanDev

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way! It sounds heartbreaking, discouraging, and lonesome. It must have been very difficult to have found the love of your life and then to have lost it in a divorce. If you can, be gentle with yourself. It sounds like you are going through a really significant life change and do not have good support from your family as well. Maybe being gentle with yourself is to be a friend to yourself. To do things that feel good emotionally, spiritually, and physically.

I am glad that you reached out here at 7 Cups. I know you said that you felt that nobody loves you, but I hope you can hear that we care for you. And I'm glad that you sent this message and post out into our 7 Cups community. I hope that you continue to keep doing life and reaching out for support when you need it (there is never "too much!). Hang in there!