Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Loneliness buddies?

Daydreamer47 February 9th

I think I tried this before but maybe didn't followup. If you want to chat as buddies to help each other feel less lonely I can start a separate forum post (members can't use chat).

Thanks.

Day

Daydreamer47 OP February 12th

For more context, would like to find some people who would be able to just check in on here every few days and just share updates about our lives/struggles and offer some comfort encouragement. I am struggling a lot with being in an intense graduate program and not having a lot of people I feel comfortable sharing mental health struggles with.

Fluffymonster101 February 12th

@Daydreamer47

Hi. (I’m also a dreamer). I think that’s a great idea in general. Was thinking about how nice would be to have a pen pall. I’d love to do this, it’s just I am so messed up myself, I’d make things worse. Even this post. Doesn’t help you in any way. I just wanted you to know you are not alone. And that your idea is good and I like it. And if the circumstances were different, I would’ve loved to help you out. 

tranquilechoes February 15th

@Daydreamer47

A great initiative 🤍

Aderes2 February 22nd

@Daydreamer47 Sounds like a nice idea, I would join

jesusredeemedme2425 February 22nd

Id love to do that ð©·

Daydreamer47 OP February 23rd

@jesusredeemedme2425 ok I will start a separate forum post with you

jesusredeemedme2425 February 23rd

Sounds great! ð©·

reliableSky9730 February 23rd

@Daydreamer47 I could use a loneliness buddy.  Are u still online?

Daydreamer47 OP February 23rd

I started a separate forum, since members can't message each other.

Akshay0 February 26th

I could use someone to talk to.

amusingKite4708 February 27th

Yes Im in the need of exacly that. Ive been feeling very lonely

edmurWill February 28th

I think it's a great initiative. If you can form a group where people can share their experiences, daily struggles, fears, coping mechanisms to those challenges, remedies etc it would help many people to be heard and also be part of some community. 

kakaka0303 February 28th

omg i wanna join too

intellectualTurtle2329 February 28th

Yes please

Brandon8892 February 28th

yes

Brandon8892 February 28th

@Daydreamer47where do you want to talk?

February 29th

Sounds great...I'm in

Daydreamer47 OP February 29th

Hi didn't expect to get so many responses. Don't really have the energy to follow-up with everyone, sorry