Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

wut

sunnyangel3333 August 4th

I've been waking up and feeling monstrously depressed for about 2 weeks, but recently someones come into my life that's there when i wake up in the morning, and they make me feel so happy

I'm so scared of loosing them, but i don't want it to get in the way of me being close to them. we make each other smile and support each other, and i have not felt this much towards another person in a very long time. waking up is so hard, but having them there has been making it easier. its really funny, cos they're the sort of person i've been waiting for... 

iPHOENIX August 5th

@sunnyangel3333

It’s wonderful to hear that someone new in your life is bringing you so much happiness and support, especially during such a difficult time. It sounds like this person has made a significant positive impact on your mornings and overall well-being, which is truly special. It’s completely natural to feel scared of losing someone who means so much to you, but it’s also important to cherish and nurture the connection you have. Enjoy the joy and support they bring into your life, and remember that it's okay to express your feelings and concerns to them. Having someone who makes waking up easier and who you feel a deep connection with is a precious gift. If you need support or someone to talk to, I’m here for you.

sunnyangel3333 OP August 5th

@iPHOENIX

genuinely, thank you 

iPHOENIX August 5th

@sunnyangel3333

You are welcome ❣️

Selaviexx September 16th
@sunnyangel3333 It definitely sounds like this new person brought a lot of light and new hope into your life! It's understandable to feel scared to loose them, given how much they helped relieving some of your symptoms and how much positive feelings they brought into your life recently.

Remember, it’s important to balance your emotional well-being with your relationship. It’s great that you have someone who makes you feel happy, but also make sure to take care of yourself and continue your journey towards healing and self-care. How do you think you might approach talking to them about your fears and the positive impact they’ve had on you?
WhiteAura9 September 17th

@sunnyangel3333

It sounds like this new person has brought a significant amount of light and joy into your life, especially during a time when waking up has felt particularly challenging. It's completely natural to feel a deep sense of connection and gratitude for someone who makes your days brighter.

Your fear of losing them is a testament to how much they mean to you and how important their presence is in your life right now. It's important to remember that building a strong, supportive relationship involves being open about your feelings and also working through your own emotions. It might help to acknowledge these feelings of fear and anxiety, and understand that it's okay to feel vulnerable in the process of forming a meaningful connection with someone.

In moments of uncertainty, focusing on the positive aspects of your relationship and nurturing the bond you share can be really beneficial. It's clear that this person brings out a lot of happiness in you, and maintaining open communication with them can help both of you understand and support each other better.

It's wonderful that you have found someone who supports and uplifts you, and it's okay to cherish and embrace that connection. Just remember, it's also important to continue taking care of yourself and finding joy in your own well-being alongside the joy this relationship brings.