Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

stuck alone

auroralmg November 5th, 2014

I am a 26 yr old mother of a five yr old little girl I am single.split from my fiance of five yrs a yr and a half ago. It sent me into a depression which I overcame. Later decided to try to rekindle a old flame and found out he was into meth so we didnt work out. That sent me into another depression. Which I overcame but never really got back to 'me' after that. I now am experiencing another form of depression which is slightly different than the last two times. But heres what I am feeling...sad lonely worthless wanting to be alone and sleep alot. Loss of interest in activities and in all foods. Havent ate n days lost alot weight. Been working but its a struggle. I just want to feel like a happy person and smile again and idk if itll ever come :(

whyme11 November 5th, 2014

@auroralmg, I can understand your reasons for feeling the way you do. I dont want you feeling that youre ever worthless. Even though you might be feeling worthless right now, in the long run you might find that those people did you a favor. One thing I do know is there is a young lady that is 5 years old that probably thinks the world of you. I bet she is so cute, she would probably melt the heart of the hardest hearted person. Dont you ever give up on that young lady!!! The right situation and or person will come along for you and her. I will say a prayer for you that whatever you need to happen, does. Take care of her and yourself and have a great day.

auroralmg OP November 5th, 2014

Thank u for ur kind words and prayers much needed

whyme11 November 6th, 2014

Youre very welcome. I havent prayed as much in my life as I have since coming to this site . I know im not the only one struggling with things but I guess you dont know how many people really are troubled until you come somewhere like this. We would all be better off if we realized that we are all in this together and helped each other instead of tearing everything apart. I will keep you and your daughter as well as others here in my prayers.

aerd5170 November 6th, 2014

i'm going through a bout of loneliness too. i will definitely pray for you. be strong for your kid.