Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

done

sFoster96 January 10th, 2016

i cant do this anymore. it is taking everything in me to not give up. i just want to self harm again.

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn January 10th, 2016

Do you need someone to talk to, @sFoster96?

sFoster96 OP January 10th, 2016

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn, i really need someone to talk to.

I'm around today and would be happy to listen, @sFoster96

I'm out doing errands right now, checking in routinely...

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn, i would really appreciate that. thank you.

@sFoster96 - since you're a member, you need to PM me directly to start... you can click on my user profile to leave me a message (I always appear offline) and I'll get it pretty quickly...

Celaeno January 10th, 2016

@sFoster96, I'm so sorry that you feel so dreadful. You don't deserve this misery from your brain. I really hope these feelings will pass soon, because you're worth it each and every one of the better days that our universe holds. Sending you all of my best hugs, lovely ❤️

*hugs tightly*

@Celaeno, thank you so much. i really appreciate it.

@sFoster96, it's my pleasure, really. And if you want to chat with @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn, go to his profile, click "leave a message" button and write to him. He's a listener, so it means he can't contact you first, but I bet he will respond and give you much needed time to calm your heart. You just have to make the first move ^^;

All my love!

nyahemonyah January 10th, 2016

Hi

@nyahemonyah, hello

Hi @nyahemonyah!

*waves back to you*

Would you like to post in this thread and tell us how are you feeling today? All the best!

nyahemonyah January 10th, 2016

Terrible

@nyahemonyah, sorry to hear that, but glad that you reach out to us. It's brave enough, I'm proud of you.

*hugs tightly*

Maybe you want to try 1-on-1 chat to talk about your low mood? Or one of support rooms? If you don't like talking in the real time, I'm here if you want to talk.

igetcha January 12th, 2016

Hi @sFoster96 sorry you feel that way. You're really brave for hanging in there. I'm here if you ever wanna talk *hug*