Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Starting a blog

LorryLulu September 8th, 2016

So a few days ago I decided to start a blog and publish it online. I've written countless amounts of journals and then stopped so I thought putting it online would keep me writing in it. I've found that it has really helped me get through a few things

Problem I have had is with sharing it, some of the stuff I have on there is personal and a load of things I could never have the courage to talk about face to face. I do want them to see it but I'm scared of showing it to them. I'm afraid that they might think I'm being overdramatic, and anyone else looking at it..

Markysim1 September 8th, 2016

@LorryLulu no it fine if u wish do it on paper andSummarise on line the day, hope u well

Markysim1 September 8th, 2016

@LorryLulu if u need a listener I be happy to talk x

LorryLulu OP September 8th, 2016

@Markysim1 thank you x

Mtude September 8th, 2016

@LorryLulu

Hi, Im no expert but in my subjective opinion for what it is worth, it's ok, don't put pressure on yourself, you will know when the time is right. With regards to the content, I appreciate that it is of a personal nature but it was meant to be right ?, it's a reflection of the true you and how it helped you push through, and that can be scary because on the one hand it is liberating and on the other you may feel that it exposes you and you may feel vunerable. I understand your struggle, but those who are your true friends and supporters should understand your journey but ultimately its your writing, personal to you and it has already done its job by helping you. Whatever your decision, 7 cups and especially those in your support network will always be here and there is no judgement here, just empathy, support and hugs !.

LorryLulu OP September 8th, 2016

@Mtude aww thank you x