Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Overcoming stress

WazMin January 7th, 2020

I want to write about my day.

I feel so sad because my to do list is stressing me out. I need to call some guys in germany to pay my leasing car. I am now in france.

Also i come home very tired and don t have time to do anything and i i feel much lonely.

But i i trying to chge my mindset and be positive.

I love you all and kiss you. I am very emotional and i need love. May god bless you.

Wazmin

audienta January 8th, 2020

@WazMin

Hey Wazmin

Thank you for sharing.

You're doing you're best and that's enough. :) And don't forget yourself between all of this to-dos - you are the most important person in your life!

A lot of love. <3

Take care

audienta

WazMin OP January 11th, 2020

@audienta

Thank you for listening to me audienta, your words are a big source of healing for me.

Am checkin in for today. I feel very positive thanks god.

Sometimes i worry about money and feel guilty of having sprnt so much moeny on cigarets.

I am sometimes afraid i i wi not have rnough money to end the month.

Now am going on a business trip and try to lower my expenses.

I have so much to do and little time, but with good prioritazation, i am sure i will be able to make it.

Life is so beautiful with joy and i im trying to enjoy every bit of it.

Love you all,

Wazmin

luxx454 January 11th, 2020

@WazMin I feel like you're very in tune with your emotions and that is not bad at all. Life is stressful from finanical stresses about having enough money to emotional stresses of being lonely. I admire you for wanting to be positive through it all and saying that life is beautiful because at the end of the day, life is what you make out of it. It's not bad to be stressed or lonely, something I am learning myself, but remember to take care of yourself, to love yourself more than anyone could ever...

audienta January 24th, 2020

@WazMin

You're very welcome Wazmin!

I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. I hope the financial plan worked out for you. And yes, life is valuable. smiley

Take care

audienta