Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I was nicknamed Vide for a reason

MoonGoddess22 September 16th, 2015

What do you do with someone who can never get the motivation to work no matter how hard she tries, can only tell stories, has to live in a body that isn't even hers for the rest of "his" life otherwise it's a sin, and just can't get herself to love her own father? Who knows, but why should I trouble you with those questions. You know how much better all of your lives would be if I weren't here? Think about that, what purpose do I serve to you all? None. Anyone else? Get real! Just try and name even one other person who would even notice if I were dead. Oh yeah! All of those who hate me. I am completely inferior to all other human beings around me. All of them have at least something going for them. But not me. All I can do is write a fucking story! And even when I finish it no one will see it. No one will care. They'll all just ignore it keep going. My life is a small, wasteful and utterly useless part of this world that no one will ever look back on and think positively about it. I was nicknamed Vide for a reason, it's French for empty.

MoonGoddess22 OP September 16th, 2015

This is a text that I was going to send my mom, she wouldn't care. I need someone who will.

Rebecca503 September 16th, 2015

I care. You are not invisible and your mom is not that big. Hugs and kisses for you, believe in your capacities.

MoonGoddess22 OP September 16th, 2015

What capacities do I have to believe in?