Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need someone who can bear to help me

Sorceress January 10th, 2015

I'm diagnosed with depression and got some meds... This and self-help and everything slowly went better until today it totally collapsed. My bf is so not understanding but I desperately need support but there's no-one to give it to me. I need someone to support me, to guide me through life, something... Someone!! I fear that alone I will forever at best reach to a status where I am slightly happier but unable to work, study, fulfil my dreams, get away from bf's economical support and above all - be really happy.

Please someone... idk I feel so bad. I feel I can't do this alone...

At best I wished that some listener connected me but forum answers are ok too.

PS. Don't refer me to the suicide helplines because I can only chat most of the time... But all the damn online chats are offline every time I need them!! So I am totally alone in my crisis...

PPS. I'm a nasty bitch when I'm desperate... Just that you know.

Sharyn January 10th, 2015

Hey, I read your post right now. If you feel like talking to someone,you can messageme.I'm here to listen to everything you want to say or talk about :)

Sorceress OP January 11th, 2015

Thank you Sharyn, but by the time I was offline and escaping home (bf's apartment) to get to my parents'. Also, I'm, 24 but the site says you only listen to teens but thanks anyway.

I still feel so cold and alone but at least away from my bf's cold attitude which drove me insane yesterday.