Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I feel like I have no joy left in me

SelinIndigo April 8th, 2018

My depression has been getting worse instead of better. I used to be able to the things I set my mind to do, but that's not the case anymore. I feel like I am engulfed with apathy. I can hardly draw, write, or anything that I am not required to do by school or my job. It's hard to wake in the mornings and there are times when I don't even hear the alarm. I have been gainig weight, but I have no motivation to work out unless I'm pushed to do it by my mom. I feel useless, sad, and tired all the time.

SelinIndigo OP April 9th, 2018

@compassionateLake3307 Thank you very much! I already have an appointment with my councelor next week. Hopefully that helps :)

I just needed to vent a little.

destiny003 April 8th, 2018

Heloo j am new member here,j am having a very hard life first of all j am 33 almos 34 years man with sttutering problem which j have this form when j was a kid.j am also a virgin never had sex never had real friends and never even kiss or even talk to a girl form 2006 a had a emocional breackdown j feelt so empty nervois and depresed because j want to live like other normal people but j cant j took lorezapam 2 times a day a was taking in pas lexilium 4-5 pils a day diezapam and god knows what maybe j have take over 10 000 antidepresivs and sedativ and have been hospitilized over 20 30 timer i this past 12 yeras a feel desperad and with no hope a feel scared that j wlll day alone and j have so much life in me so much j want to do but j cant

SelinIndigo OP April 9th, 2018

@destiny003 I also have trouble with the whole relationship thing (I'm a lesbian in my midtwenties). I have never been close to being on a relationship while my younger siblings have been dating. I hope you find the support you need.