Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How do you ever open up to someone without making them uncomfortable

aquagashapon February 5th, 2020

im feeling really down. my friends dont care about me. i mean nothing to them. they dont love me, i dont know why i keep expecting them to care but in reality they dont. when they do, its because they dont want me dead. im really tired of feeling like this. im always alone.

no one genuinely gives a shit about how i feel. i have to pretend im happy for the sake of peoples comfortability. no one wants to hear about it, so i just rant somewhere online. this sucks.

i dont know who the right people are in my life. i always feel stuck. i always feel invisible. i just want to feel okay.

Madaraismyspiritanimal February 5th, 2020

I've found that in group therapy, many others feel similarly and do care what you have to say. So I would encourage you to seek professional help and ask about it 🙂

shadowmothhh February 5th, 2020

@aquagashapon

If they don't care about your feelings, they aren't real friends. A true friend will listen no matter what. A true friend wants you more than alive, they want you well, they want you unharmed, they want you healthy and happy and they just want you to be okay.

If none of your friends are true friends, then let me be your true friend. I care about every aspect of your well being. I want you happy.
Let me sit in a virtual room with you, right by your side as I let you cry into my arms. Let me listen to you rant and offer support. Let me just be there. I am here.

You're not alone. I care. You're important to me, and so are your feelings.

💜💜💜

Second2Rise February 6th, 2020

@aquagashapon Well, I don't feel incorrect when people open up to me. It's extremely comfortable, unless you're a person I don't like, and that's just rude people.