Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling lesser than human

Theuglyduck March 31st, 2016

I feel so awful like I am the dirt of the earth, the least important, most usless being there is. I can't even talk to others in a normal way because I feel like I am inferior to them no matter who they are and I am so afraid that if I did some how get close to one of them that they might see me the way I see me. I hate this feeling

Forever101 March 31st, 2016

@Theuglyduck I know how you feel. But sometimes you have to think. Look at yourself in the mirror. Are you alive? Yes you are! :)! You are alive for a reason. You're life matters. I'm so sorry you are going thorough this you don't deserve it at all

DreamHope March 31st, 2016

@Theuglyduck

I guess I can relate to this. I always feel unimportant and useless and like the worst scumbag on earth.

But the thing is... It's not true. The feelings that we both feel, they are just personal feelings. It's just the way we look at ourselves. I just want you to know that you're not useless. Every decision that you've made, every little thing that you've done, everything you've gone through, creates the only and unique you that cannot be replaced. And I'm so proud of you. Not many people have the ability to go through what you've gone through and come out strong like you. You are here and alive for a reason, though I do not know the reason myself. But there is a reason.

Please believe in your beauty. You are a beautiful person and you are loved. Even if nobody supports you, I will still support you.

simplyglowing March 31st, 2016

golly dolly. you have just got to shake this funk off of you. i was you and i know how miserable it feels, i also noticed that one day when i was soul searching,[praying] i got the answer, for me to want to feel good and look really good, then i needed to change the way i was feeing on the inside cause for real, it was physically showing on my face, i was ugly, in fact i even en thought of a sign that i could make for myself and it would've said--IF VOMIT HAD A FACE, IT WOULD BE M MINE. that is, mental hell, this was probably a beginning for me. i hope this makes sense to you. what or who have you let make you feel that way? get mad, get sad but never dog yourself out like this .i am hoping you turn into a tough cookie and i swill say a prayer too. i have another sign, my favorite; LIFE'S GREATEST LOSS IS NOT DEATH----LIFE'S GREATEST LOSS IS WHAT DIES IN US WHILE WE ARE STILL ALIVE. smile!