Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

iCallMyCarSandra525 August 17th, 2015

I'm new. I'm a Christian. I've had friend issues lately and decided to reach out. I need new perspective and I know there are people who feel what I'm feeling. I'm lonely.

bestCurrent5135 August 23rd, 2015

I'm new to here too. I'm Blue. Nice to meet you Christian

fluffyUnicorns84 August 24th, 2015

Hey welcome to the community , taking that step to reach out is so brave. I am sorry your feeling lonely. Hope you find some comfort in the site... Have you tried the group support rooms yet?

iCallMyCarSandra525 OP September 20th, 2015

I'm not on very often, but I've been exploring the site and commenting here and there. Thank you for your welcoming message (:

forever15 August 24th, 2015

Hi! Im new here too , have alot of issues with self harm and of course depression

crimsonApricot7917 August 24th, 2015

Hi, I to share depression and self harm, all I can recommend is what I do, try to think positive ,I know it's hard but try, get lots of air and deep breaths,you are on the right path by talking and looking for new people to share with, I have some good days and some very bad days, the key is to recognize these days and try and positive.i will be here to talk if you need or want to

Thank you for your wise words crimson -- finding the positive is such a great skill to have. You are amazing ♥

I am glad you have reached out to gain support that is such a big step to take. You are amazing and brave to do that. You do not have to deal with this alone, we are here for you.

Celaeno August 24th, 2015

@bestCurrent5135, @iCallMyCarSandra525, @forever15, @crimsonApricot7917 - welcome ^^

I'm so happy you've decided to reach out to this community! The more the merrier and easier to lean on each other's in times of struggle.

There's a lot of ways for you to connect with other members. You can try 1-on-1 chat with a listener, or you can post in a group support room, or in forums. You can also introduce yourself to others in this thread - it's a popular first stop for new members ^^

Once again, welcome! Take a good care of yourself and see you around!