Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey... wish I found this place sooner.

TheAudGirlOut October 16th, 2015

Hi,
I'm Audrey. I am new to the community. I found myself searching, "heading for a break down" and "need someone to talk to about depression" and here I am.
I am a lifelong sufferer of depression and anxiety, at the moment I am uninsured and thus unmedicated. Horrible time. I am a first generation college student, a mother, a farm rescue owner....a girl with depression and anxiety that is crippling.
I am trying to find a way to get the medications I need but for now, I'm in orbit and just praying for an easy landing. Blegh.

Any way, nice and candid intro... thank you in advance. Truly.

braveSugar7964 October 16th, 2015

Hi Audrey, nice to meet you, and I hope you get some help with your problems here.

Take care, love.

rozie October 17th, 2015

Hi Audrey, really appreciated your nice and candid intro and have empathy for you in your lifelong struggle with depression and anxiety. As you say its crippling, and I know its far from easy to live with this. Glad you have found us and hope you find support here that helps. In chats, or chat room, or the forum, there are others who understand and with whom you can share. We care for you.

Monarda October 18th, 2015

@TheAudGirlOut, I am so proud of you for reaching out. That takes guts and I seriously hope 7cups helps you. And you are so strong for trying to get medications. I have never gotten medication for my depression but I hope that they help you tons! <3

You said you're a lifelong sufferer of depression. That seems very tough on a person to suffer for so long, it's not something that everyone goes through. But the peopel that go through that pain always end up to be the strongest and the wisest. I hope you can receive the right help soon.

But, hello Audrey! You'll fit right in <3

newbiebunny October 19th, 2015

Were glad to have you here Audrey! :)

I hope we can help each other better understand depression and create something really meaningful and support you along the way :)

Love that you reached out, better late than never and I hope you find a new belief and praise yourself for being here :)

NewRomantic677 October 28th, 2015

Its amazing to have you as a part of our community I respect you so much for being able to reach out for help. Youre so brave for doing so. I'm really happy you found us!!! -hugs-