Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

Chris1572 August 4th, 2015

like everyday is getting worse and I just keep getting sicker and sicker with Lyme disease

lostinthought2015 August 4th, 2015

I feel like my relationship is spinning out of control and the more I do to stop it the faster it spins..

KoiFish August 4th, 2015

I tried group chat today and found it a complete waste of time and energy (no offense). It was too fast paced for me and I felt like there were people with a lot of mixed emotions... Some were angry, sad, and some were just outright vicious and attacked other members. There were so many people shuffling in and out it was hard to have a deeper conversation and uncover reasons behind their emotions. Plus some rooms had unregistered guests who maybe weren't aware of 7cup's acceptable behavior (common courtesy, support, open mind, etc.) I now only refer people to either the forums or 1-on-1 with a listener.

GraemeB August 4th, 2015

I feel well today. For the first time in a long time I woke up feeling something close to happy. I didn't wake up and immediately want to go back to bed.

SunriseIvy2270 August 5th, 2015

I feel like I need help. I feel like I'm drowning and there's no point in trying to swim. I need to pull myself together and get over this.

believedyou August 5th, 2015

I am drowning, an replica of JOKER.

StingraySapphire August 5th, 2015

I feel like the worlds a black hole heading straight to hell!

Iceciel August 5th, 2015

Emotionless

BlueButton August 5th, 2015

Abandoned. Not good enough.

toughSummer98 August 5th, 2015

I feel like that bug that can't get picked up by a vaccum but gets away before its picked up by a napkin. I'm so close to death. It stays on my mind 24/7 .

lostinthought2015 August 5th, 2015

I feel foolish for believeing I could be happy. I feel sad because that happiness is gone. I am tired of always hitting Rock bottom. Scared to start over again.

tayiscray7 August 5th, 2015

Right there with ya.

TaylorTheLemonSlayer August 5th, 2015

I feel like as if I'm on the verge of anxiety :-/

tayiscray7 August 5th, 2015

I feel like happiness is a myth.

AngieAmbriz August 5th, 2015

noI am really scared having a panic attack again

MidniteAngel August 5th, 2015

I have hit rock bottom, again and again, and each time I honestly am grateful for it, because I now have that experience and I now know how to help others. My happiness may be compromised but I don't care, because while everyone else may find my daily life difficult, I find joy in the most simple forms. I've started self-harming again, and unfortunately I can't bring myself to care about myself anymore.

samem1stakes August 11th, 2015

I think it's great that you want to help others, but try to remember that helping yourself is just as important. Treat yourself howo you would treat others (Which I'm sure is lovely). Stay strong xx

Jessica797 August 5th, 2015

I honestly just don't know what to do anymore. Every single time I try, try so hard to get past my depression something comes along and makes it worse. I have tried to enjoy the little things in life but it seems a waste of time... All I feel as though I'm in the way, causing trouble, seen as nothing more than a pest. My mum God bless her, is always trying to make me see otherwise, but when people, especially your own family make you feel like this, how can you even change? I just know inside I'm numb, sad and lonely, I can't pretend anymore, I can't keep putting on this act...

adamarie0214 August 7th, 2015

I completely understand and I really hope you find a way to get happier every day smileyheart

uglyPandaMan August 5th, 2015

Stagnant in this perpetual nothingness.

kayburns August 5th, 2015

I feel numb, like this body isn't mine. I just want to end up all this, I can't stand this feelings anymore.

adamarie0214 August 7th, 2015

Just don't give up and try to find your hope and your thing that makes you smile even if it's just a picture or a person. All my hope heart

Purplebutterfly84 August 5th, 2015

I called in sick yesterday because I couldn't make myself get out of bed. I don't often do that, and haven't in months. But yesterday I just couldn't people. So I made an excuse that I was sick and now everyone today is telling me I still don't look well. If only they knew what I really felt like on the inside...

AngieAmbriz August 6th, 2015

I do that too...

sweetdisaster007 August 5th, 2015

I'm feeling better today. I've found some ways to distract myself when I'm having dark thoughts again. And my grandparents are here, they make me feel happier. Also, there's this boy making me happier. He puts a smile on my face even when I think I can't ever smile again.

iblankcupcake August 5th, 2015

Yesterday was my birthday. It was a normal day for me. But somehow I'm sad

lostinthought2015 August 6th, 2015

I hate when I wake up feeling this way. Like I'm the only person left on earth. Like nothing I can do matters. Lime I do matter to anything. What's the point why keep trying. I wonder why is it I keep putting myself through all this hell. It's not like anyone would miss me they would have to no I was there first. I thought I was a good person. I thought I had a purpose but all that's gone. I keep holding on to the hope that it will come back. I will find me reason to keep going but still I wait. When will it be my turn. When will I wait up from this nightmare and go back to living that life I once loved, where people noticed me where I brought joy to my family. I was loved once a long time ago by many people for many reasons. I not even sure when that stopped or why. It's like I am on the outside looking down on this imposter this isn't me this is who I am but nothing I do seems to bring back the me I miss so much. I just want me back. I don't want to feel empty and alone I don't want to feel worthless. I want to matter again. How much strength does it take to do that I am running out fast. Just want it to be over I don't want to hurt anymore.

AeroRoze3 August 6th, 2015

I feel lonely. Like I really don't have anyone on my side.

creativeMelon1653 August 6th, 2015

Today, I have a level of hope. I would jobs I applied for called me yesterday. I'm not sure if I should get my hopes up though. Every time I do, it's always disappointment and pain.

Elinxs27 August 7th, 2015

I am thinking about starting a voice blog, where I record myself talking about concepts and ideas and important things as well as not so important things. Things that matter.

Elinxs27 August 7th, 2015

on the opposite end, I'm feeling unwanted and under appreciated.

jenniferlobsinger77 August 7th, 2015

i fill so so very alone emoshnolly

mnmomof3 August 7th, 2015

Like I never do/say anything right!!

AeroRoze3 August 8th, 2015

I feel like I deserve to be alone until I am fixed

samem1stakes August 11th, 2015

You never deserve to be alone, and you aren't. So stay strong, we are rooting for you

Monarda August 8th, 2015

I want to be skinny again. Recovery is an a-hole and I've relapsed so I feel like that's good.

kita314 August 8th, 2015

I feel so guilty for being a bother to my lover.

WickedGrim August 8th, 2015

Totally relate. I'm trying to tell myself I'm not bugging him.

Riversongrio August 8th, 2015

Pretty lonely

pluckyTree9287 August 8th, 2015

I feel like a mistake . I feel like all the bad stuff that happens to me is deserved for just being alive . I feel like no one can help me...