Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

Nopretending March 21st, 2015

Exhausted. Every little thing takes effort and I just can't find it in me to try. I know what I need to do to feel better, I just can't do it. No motivation, or energy. I just lay here and play shit out in my head. I never seem to be able to act on anything though. My eyes are so swollen and sore and I'm dehydrated but everything is so far away. Ugh. Monday morning I will toss on my work clothes and go through the motions of being a normal person. Nobody knows that when I'm at home I don't exist outside of my imagination.

siqen1673 March 21st, 2015

This is exactly how I feel too. I can't motivate myself to do anything even though I know I need to do it. I'm so tired. Of life, of myself, of everyone around me, I find it impossible that people can not see the world the why I see it. On weekdays, I go to school and just go through the motions, like a robot. Without meaning or purpose. I laugh and smile at people so they don't know I'm really dying inside. In my head, I don't even exist. I don't want to.

fallenangle March 21st, 2015

that's how i feel every day

clairelou March 21st, 2015

I feel alone useless and tired

tbanks35 March 24th, 2015

I feel like not fighting too. Like, i have put all my best efforts and still im here. Here feeling empty and lonely.

I feel like not fighting too. Like, i have put all my best efforts and still im here. Here feeling empty and lonely.

jassminneee11799 March 22nd, 2015

I feel like I'm an empty glass waiting to be filled.

menjy March 22nd, 2015

i dint feel well .i dontjjrbkdbglkjn.flmvl;fm.fd,THIS IS IT.dont wanna write :/

humorousDrum4042 March 23rd, 2015

I cant cope anymore i feel like death is upon me I have always been this way I remember watching the little mermaid by christian not the disney version and I loved it cause I felt I could relate to her as she died with a broken heart and I genuinly believe it xxxx

humorousDrum4042 March 23rd, 2015

Dieing , i want to just close my eyes and never wake up i wish i

TheMusicalViolinist March 24th, 2015

Today during workI was depressed, but it got better as the day went on.

Roadie March 24th, 2015

Hi @TheMusicViolinist

It's an important thing that you note there. While you were depressed, you didn't let it cloud the entireity of your day. You allowed it to get better as the day went on without your depression controlling your day.

Well done :)

TheMusicalViolinist March 25th, 2015

Thank you :)

friendlyPenny4303 March 25th, 2015

I feel so pathetic. Suicidal thoughts are about to come any moment. So worthless and unimportant. Why am I even human?

Worthless2000 March 25th, 2015

Please don't kill yourself like me. I'm sure someone cares about you.

friendlyPenny4303 March 26th, 2015

Thank you, dude. I just get so overwhelmed by all the negative things happening to me that I feel that I either deserve it, or am truly worthless, like a test specimen getting terrible experiments. It only makes sense to think that I'm worthless.

Worthless2000 March 25th, 2015

Please don't kill yourself like me. I'm sure someone cares about you.

Dreamer95 March 25th, 2015

I felt good all day, but everytime I go sleep I have some toughtsthat I shoudnthave, feel kind of depressive and Sometimes I Cry! What makes me not fall down, is knowing that it all be good when the day comes!!!

tiredsoul93 March 25th, 2015

I feel everything one moment and nothing the next. I care extraordinary amounts, then not at all. I don't want to die but I'm scared to live, so I just exist. I'm all and I'm nothing.

dancerforlife March 25th, 2015

I feel empty. There is this sort of loneliness and emptiness inside of me. It's a depressing state I seem to go through a lot. I hate it.

ZenZenSupernova March 26th, 2015

Hi! Actually I feel quite crazy right now. I feel very alone and sad and ashamed of my sadness. I'm not sure how to cope with anything and having no friends (seriously...I swear I'm not exaggerating) is really taking its toll on me. I want to run away.

inventiveBanana553 March 26th, 2015

Depressed all day my moods change so quick like I'm going crazy .. One minute I'm laughing next minute I'm crying ..

ak4482 March 26th, 2015

Empty. I have to accept the fact that I will never have sex and no one will love me. I actually had thoughts about what it would be like to go to sleep & never wake up again. I know now love isn't for everyone, some of us are put here to be kicked around. In a couple of years it will all be over.

inventiveBanana553 March 26th, 2015

I have the same feelings .. I know how you feel .....

falconisrad March 26th, 2015

Today I've felt angry. Most of the times I feel like I'm just a real pissed off kid, although I may come off coolheaded & compassionate. I feel like it's good that I've joined martial arts, maybe that will let out some of my bottled up feelings.

falconisrad March 26th, 2015

Today I've felt angry. Most of the times I feel like I'm just a real pissed off kid, although I may come off coolheaded & compassionate. I feel like it's good that I've joined martial arts, maybe that will let out some of my bottled up feelings.