Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

tbanks35 March 4th, 2015

Today i want to die

tbanks35 March 4th, 2015

Today i want to die

tallShade5419 March 4th, 2015

I feel hapy,good,confident n livly:)

Feb March 4th, 2015

In realtnon lo so, mi sentoincredibilmente stressata e arrabbiata

Immortal2Instruments March 4th, 2015

TodayI feel very stressed out. I've got the hardest mock exams tomorrow and I take my education very seriously because I've had a bad past, have got an awful present, but i want at least a better future, in whichI enjoy life andI don'tneed t escape reality just to be happy.

LovePom March 4th, 2015

out of hope

topper19 March 4th, 2015

I feel that there is nothing else I can do. I've tried so hard to make myself better and nothing seems to work. I don't want to feel numb and emotionless for the rest of my life.

BringMeTheSirensVeil March 4th, 2015

lost

selfdisciplinedWheel2437 March 4th, 2015

I feel worthless. Like I'm letting everyone who cares and has hope in me down. I'm unhappy and disappointed in myself. I want to be better but don't have the motivation or strength to do it...

Lori49 March 4th, 2015

I'm having a good day today.....i feel happy and glad to be here at work!

Missbehavin March 4th, 2015

I just feel totally numb.

bluegirl0717 March 4th, 2015

Help me... I can't cope like this anymore, think the best thing to do is give up :'(

terminatorseathohos March 4th, 2015

Like nothing will ever be better, that its all downhill, and its already at the bottom.

Hannah2499 March 5th, 2015

Plastering a smile on my face for others to see while feeling numb and cold on the inside. I want to feel happiness once more

Nettie March 5th, 2015

I feel like its a never ending battle. I lose no matter what. And I am stuck in the middle with no way to turn.

Nettie March 5th, 2015

I feel like its a never ending battle that i lose every time. A battle that I am stuck in the middle with no where to turn.

amplified1622 March 5th, 2015

I have struggled with depression for a few years. And now a younger friend I met this year is down and i'm not sure what to do.

independentBalloon1217 March 5th, 2015

Alienated by people that think depression and traumatic events are just something that you should "get over". You should get over your ignorant mindset.

Nyancat33 March 5th, 2015

As the worst part of this cruel world

andreusrivera March 5th, 2015

I wanted to kill some people today because they was pissing me off and i took over!

flowerchild0011 March 5th, 2015

awful

recovering502 March 5th, 2015

I feel like I'm numb to emotion and like I'm alone

TooHardToCope March 5th, 2015

Worthless, unwanted, sad, hollow, angry, disappointed, terrible, dead inside. Wish I was never been born

BluberryMegg March 5th, 2015

Pain and fear

secretlyaseal March 5th, 2015

Numb. Apathethic. So tired of everything. I didn't have enough spoons to go to my internship today. I went to class, so good for me.

Numb. Apathethic. So tired of everything. I didn't have enough spoons to go to my internship today. I went to class, so good for me.

understandingGrapefruit841 March 5th, 2015

I know how you feel, if you would like you can talk to me.

outsidemike March 5th, 2015

feeling tired and disasociated from everything/one around me. its been ahard day to do anything, all ive wanted to do was lie in bed.

AngelMimi2002 March 5th, 2015

Tired. Done with everything and like I have to hold a world on my shoulders everyday

cloyingcake18 March 5th, 2015

Bored and desperate and not wanting to go to bed.

understandingGrapefruit841 March 5th, 2015

Tired, exaugsted, feel like I'm losing the battle... Really want some friends.. would anyone would like to chat?

courteousLime9384 March 5th, 2015

hey know how that feels

tallShade5419 March 5th, 2015

vry good

HKprincess911 March 5th, 2015

I feel very closed off and like no one understands. Normally, I'm OCD and very nosey. I feel like I have to know everything and things are only right if I do them. And, it's like I work and work and I still don't get anything accomplished. I clean my room it gets messy. I can't pay this or that. I cry at random lately and can not explain why.... My thoughts are negative, and honestly it's a completely different person. My world has been turned upside down. Usually I'm happy go lucky and able to help people with their problems but I can't even help my self..... Its hard to get out of bed...

bluegirl0717 March 5th, 2015

Feeling worse than yesterday, don't think things are going to get any bettercrying

TheRealEmbo March 5th, 2015

Alone and isolated...Like nobody understands what I am going through.

Harmlesszombie March 5th, 2015

Tired, angry, upset, jealous, like i cant be bothered to do anything.

LovePom March 5th, 2015

I feel really lonely. Like I never had a good friend ever.

music4u25 March 5th, 2015

tired like as if i am dead. trying so hard to keep on the battle and tuck in how i feel deep inside but im sick of feeling this way. but im never going to stop fighting