Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

idk

tidyrose August 17th

it's been a minute since i was on here here, but i kind of needed a place to vent right now.

these last few months have been some of the hardest times i have had to go through. i feel broken. i am an absolute incompetent idiot who has made far too many mistakes in her life.

i've been trying to piece myself back together, trying to focus on developing better habits, focusing on being healthier. but, it's so hard. nothing i do makes me feel any better. i feel like a shell of myself.

i hope one day i'll be happy with myself. i hope this goes away. i hate feeling like this.

BlueDarkAurora August 17th

@tidyrose you're trying and that really matters<3 Healing does take some time but it's important to keep doing things that helps us heal. It's like planting a seed, we do need to take care of it while it gathers the energy to sprout<3 Your efforts matter, keep going :) 

tidyrose OP August 18th

thank you! i really needed that

BlueDarkAurora August 18th

@tidyrose <3 :) 

iwb-iwb-podcast.gif

Apeatrice August 17th

@tidyrose

Hugs tight 🫂(if accepted)

Dealing with so much must be really distressing fr😔 

I want you to know that you are not alone, that we are here for you and we will make it out together.

Healing takes time and courage, but you can count on us standing there, behind you for support.

Sending strength and love.

P.S;am here if you wants to tell me more about it.😊

tidyrose OP August 18th

🫂 thank you