Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wow.

sunnyangel3333 August 10th

My ex dmed me over the only platform they haven't blocked me on yesterday ( i honest do not care if they have me blocked ) to ask me if i was still going to send back the jacket they gave me on our trip last year. they stated they "didn't care" about the other stuff, since i'm having financial trouble i said no, and they did not give a damn about anything i just said, not the fact we were having financial issues, or the fact we were having a stressful move, no instead they just act annoyed. like excuse me, you live in a country where that stuffs much cheaper and you KNOW that. 
I don't care how you feel about someone, being an a-hole is not it. Have some common decency, and at least pretend you ever gave a *** about me in the first place. The whole interaction left me feeling very upset, and i blocked them. I genuinely am starting to dislike this person because of how they handle this stuff, and i really do not want to so much as see their profile ever again. It triggered my depression and anxiety to act up again, and i'm seriously unhappy rn. 

Tinywhisper11 August 10th

@sunnyangel3333 hugs you tightly ❤ you did the right thing to block him. It's not nice to see someone you loved, turn out to be so childish and petty🙁 but hey it's ok, time to forget about them and move forward. It's all gonna be ok ❤

sunnyangel3333 OP August 10th

@Tinywhisper11

yeah.. i just wanna move on and make better connections <3

RedWell August 10th

@sunnyangel3333

I'm sorry, that is so hard, and I can relate. I had to completely block my ex. If your ex has decided to be arrogant and treat you like a non-friend, then I would recommend leaving them completely blocked. It took me a couple of months after I finally fully blocked my ex to start feeling a distance from the really bad memories she gave to me. This has helped me: I got a notebook and listed everyone's name who has not betrayed me on a page, everyone who has been a pretty good friend and have never tried to hurt me (everybody makes mistakes). So that wasn't that many people, but I look at their names when I wake up instead of having memories of my ex pop up. Then I focus on helping those real friends, they make me happy, and remember that I can make other friends too. You want to not think about your ex at all, block them and think about other people and goals. You're lucky that you got rid of them. It also helps to not call them "my ex" and just call them by their name. "My...." is too personal, they don't deserve a title. Someone else will!

sunnyangel3333 OP August 11th

@RedWell

you're right, and i'm sorry you had to go through something similar.. thank you so much for the advice, i appreciate it a whole lot <3