Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who sees you, I’m here…

livbinny September 28th

I know it is like if nobody knows you.

nobody sees it on you

countless of times staying strong or without saying of anything about this because we are so much more and at the same time one hour you can be sad, next numb n so on…

plus what the family cannot see is that mental health is ongoing thing

day by day

hour by hour actually as it fluctuates and changes between harder and lighter

right?

(in 2023 I’ve been told due to my depressive day that it seems as if people don’t even know I’ve existed) something to this day I won’t peace with and show it’s never been true.

so even if it seems like no care in the world and no one reaches back to you and I know it’s actually exhausting to be always the one seeking and asking for the help and understanding

go on, continue…

I’ve been encouraged to do the same in my therapy

if others don’t turn back to you

you go and take as time as you need to find those people or simply to reach out where you can be heard and listened to

and I hope that you can still give this care to yourself because being emotionally stable is all that matter (even if people appear stoic like me)

Indifferent or neutral because it’s been so much that staying calm was my utmost need and priority - to this day I need it! -

I always will. But my point is also for ….

to those who always been by themselves, in their head, in their world without limits or care, it’s been lovely and it always will stay, but in reality, if you can step out and starting to make impact or sharing this with real world people (your story can be heard much more) than just with the person that sees it all inside your head, and I’m glad that’s you, because to this day I wasn’t bothered by it, but this year with everything that has happened, I realized how hard it is when you’re so sick and it seems that there is just no one to comfort you or encourage you to keep going through it all…

it’s very good thing to be your own biggest supporter and friend, only you’re with yourself 24/7….

but we also deserve this from other people too….

we really do……..

and I want to strive there too~

thanks for reading people<3

RedWell September 28th

@livbinny

Beautifully expressed.