Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today's final semester exam went pretty well

Politonno January 22nd

Today I had a lot of anxiety and lack of any motivation for soing anything productive due to the overwhelming incoming final semester exams and personal hoplessness in other topics, and I had today Marine Geology.

I didn't pass the last exam of this subject, so I thought I had to study all again and have a full reevaluation. In the end, however, I remembered that my previous mark wasn't that bad, 4.6/10, so I didn't have to do the extended exam. I did the normal one and went pretty good. I bothered my teacher for no reason, but he says that not to worry.

It's the first time in the whole grade that an exam goes well since november. I have another one in the 25th, but it's not a very hard topic unlike the previous ones this month of final exams. One of them had almost a zero... That's never been normal and I don't want to tell my parents about that one yet... But my mother is very proud of me for today after all my emotional exhaustion and despite the distractions I had.

Heather225 January 26th

@Politonno

just saw this post! how did you do on the one on the 25th (yesterday)?

Politonno OP January 27th

Hi! I actually did good, it wasn't for that much. The one on the 22nd was easier too. And now I have an entire week free. It gave me a relief, despite the fact that I still have work to do that I didn't do months ago