Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

sleepypeanut November 29th, 2023

I'm always jealous of how people can enjoy their lives out there. Hang out with their friends and loved ones, do their hobbies and try out new things. Meanwhile I'm just stuck in this room. I can't even do the things I want or express how I feel. I don't hangout with my friends because my parents won't give me permission (I guess that's why they leave). I got blamed for almost everything that happens in the house. And my parents are always mad at me for being lazy and stay in my room all day.

Btw I'm a student at uni and in my 7th semester rn. My dad told me to choose between continuing my study or going abroad to look for a job. So I chose to continue my study cause I'm still 16 and I don't have an id at that time. They said just choose a university with an online learning method, so I did. Everything went smoothly at first. But now I don't read my books and haven't done any of my assignments since semester 5 because I'm depressed. I don't even know how I passed. The exam is coming soon and I haven't prepared anything. I'm scared if I failed they would be so mad at me :")

sleepypeanut OP November 29th, 2023

@SociusVj

Ah, I see. Thank you so much for this, I appreciate it. But my dad most likely won't let me, besides he's the main reason why I'm like this. And my friends already left, that's why I just wrap things up and keep it for myself. So I guess I'll try to work on the things that I could do. 😊

Tinywhisper11 November 29th, 2023

@sleepypeanut oof! Strict parents. They want you to move away to find a job?? At 16?? That's not a age to move away, I mean how will you survive., With the cost of food and living is not easy. Good luck with your exam. Remember the results are for you, not your parents. And whatever results you get, you should be happy and proud of. I'm proud of you for even trying to take on college courses.let's is know how you get on with your results ❤❤hooefully now your slightly older your parents won't have so much control over your social life. Good luck with it all ❤ we are all here for you ❤ please remember this is your life, noone elses

sleepypeanut OP November 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Hahah ikr? I don't even know how to cook back then 🤣 Well thank you for the kind words. I'll keep that in my mind 😊❤️