Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is it depression?

BeingHuman90s May 11th

𝐼𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘™π‘œπ‘€ π‘œπ‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑠 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘‘β„Ž.. πΉπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘ π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘“π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘π‘’π‘ ...

π——π—²π—½π—Ώπ—²π˜€π˜€π—Άπ—Όπ—»:

Depression refers to an experience where you feel down most of the time which is called β€œlow mood” and you have also lost interest in things you usually enjoy. You may also have changes in your sleep, appetite, feel guilty, de-motivated and generally withdraw from others.

π—¦π˜π—Ώπ—²π˜€π˜€:

Stress is usually characterized by a sense of feeling overwhelmed. This feeling may be due to your coping capacity being over-stretched or having been under pressure for too long. Some stress can help us to perform our day to day functions, too much stress leaves us β€œdistressed” and often exhausted.

π—”π—»π˜…π—Άπ—²π˜π˜†:

Anxiety is a sense of fear or dread that something terrible is going to happen. Anxiety can be general or specific to a place, social situation or thing (phobia)

hambagucat May 12th

knowing when something isn’t right is the first step. thank you for this post! πŸ’Ÿ

BeingHuman90s OP May 12th

Thanks for appreciation ☺️

Tripleplay May 12th

@BeingHuman30

This is helpful. πŸ™‚

Overit1991 May 19th

Love this thank you

dhabib June 4th

@BeingHuman30 I am between stress and anixety it affects my Physical self gives me physical painΒ 

BeingHuman90s OP June 4th

I feel sorry because you feel like that. . I hope your caliber to handle is increase and also everything goes well soon