Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey

Hello guys !

I am feeling extremely lonely . so tell me whats up with you guys? Hkw was your day ? Something good that happened today ? Anything random ? Lets just talk uk . lets be friends. Everyoen want to be friends . lets talk about bad or good ,sad or happy . i be your crying shoulder or your cheetful friend. Text me ,!!!

BlueDarkAurora 3 days ago

@optimisticVase7844 loneliness can be very exhausting to deal with, hope you're feeling a bit better now? <3 I got some new candles today and they are very pretty, so I'm happy about that. How about you?

optimisticVase7844 OP 2 days ago

@BlueDarkAurora

Oh hie ! I do love candles . sometimes i melt my differnet candles , add glitter , flower petals just to make a big chunky candle . its quite fun. . . any hobbies do you enjoy ?

BlueDarkAurora 2 days ago

@optimisticVase7844 That is fun :D you're very creative. I like to paint :) what's your favourite hobby? 

wonderfulKermit1936 3 days ago

@optimisticVase7844

Lonliness made me learn all about Kermit 🐸

I passed all my listening courses ✨️✨️

Went to the orthodontist and didn't faint with triggers ✨️✨️

🐸Kermit

How about you ? Name some things 😀

@wonderfulKermit1936

Hie ! Its wonderful that you were brave to not faint ...and ooffa doesnt it just feel wonderful when all your hardwork pays of. Passing all the listening courses is indeed one such .

Oh and let me tell you i met kermit .

He was sitting by the swamp , singing ! I said hie . he is funny . 🐸

wonderfulKermit1936 2 days ago

@optimisticVase7844

Kermit Quotes

☆Someday we'll find it, that rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me.♡It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice.☆life's like a movie. write your own ending♡"Because I'm not giving up! I'm still here and I'm stayin'!"

I love me some 🐸✨️

Have the best day 

Angelanj 3 days ago

@optimisticVase7844 Hey there! Feeling lonely can feel very isolating and difficult 😔🫂 You are not alone in this. We're here to support you! My day was okay, I rested and talked with friends. What was your favorite part of the day?

@Angelanj

Hie ! Its nice to hear that you had a good day . i too had some laugh with my friends . we were being silly . its really comforting to talk to someone, wjo understands .

What makes you instantly feel better ? Maybe a book or music or anything ? Btw sending huggies :)

Angelanj 2 days ago

@optimisticVase7844 Thank you! I'm glad you had a fun day and we're able to get some comfort from spending time with your friends! 

To feel better usually I listen to my favourite music (My favourite album right now is Silence Between Songs by Madison Beer), read a book or talk with a friend! Would you like to share what helps to make you feel better as well? Sending hugs also 💗😊