Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression is easy to overcome

enigmaticSpring2648 August 22nd

Depression for those who are experiencing it looks impossible to overcome. However thanks to the developments in psychology It became possible to completely heal. However the most difficult part is the start which need a sincere support.

@enigmaticSpring2648

I don't think depression is anywhere near "easy" to overcome or overcome completely, but possible to manage, yes, very much and I agree, starting somewhere and having some support really plays an instrumental part in one's healing journey. 😊

Tinywhisper11 August 22nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

hugs-squeeze.gif

@Tinywhisper11

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

@enigmaticSpring2648 he health system has really made so many amazing breakthroughs🙂 and yes the fact that some have healed brings hope to us all ❀ thankyou for sharing that fact and hope with us all ❀ are you feeling with depression too?

@Tinywhisper11 dealing* with depression too?

Jason72 August 22nd

I’m not sure who I’m replying to in particular, but who is claiming that depression is easy to overcome? for a person going through that they’re not going to believe that and it’s almost an insult to them. If you’re in the middle of depression, you don’t think there’s a way out at all. I don’t know. It’s just an opinion, but I would not take reading that very well.

SandyShoes August 22nd

@enigmaticSpring2648 Healing is always an option in my view. For me the hardest thing is getting support, especially in real life for me. There are plenty of mental health support options for me as it is widely funded in my country, but it's hard so hard even to reach out I feel embarrassed of my problems which to others can seems so pathetic and small.

Gettingbettertoday August 22nd

@enigmaticSpring2648

Its this sort of dismissive posts that really get under my skin.

If it is so easy why are we all here?

Why do I need to take 645mg of pills daily so that i don't do harm. 

Why can't I feel Love, Compassion, Empathy for myself or for others. 

If what is bothering you is easy to resolve its not Depression its just Sadness. 

Jason72 August 22nd

Why don’t other people feel some sort of compassion so hard to find help but yeah that’s what we’re supposed to do is get help but where and from who!