Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression

Ubebe January 8th

It all started when I realized how badly I was treated by my friends and I just tolerated it. I lost of my phone after it and communication with them stopped for several months and that's how I started to feel lonely, sick and got depressed.

ASilentObserver January 10th

@Ubebe I am sorry to hear about how the loss of your phone and communication with friends left you feeling lonely and depressed. It sounds like realizing how you were treated also added to your distress. How did you cope during that difficult time without their support?  

Ubebe OP January 10th

@AsilentObserver Yes, when I lost my phone I missed my friends a lot but I also realized how badly treated I was so that did add to my distress. I didn't have phone for 4 months and the support I had is praying, journalizing and looking at evening sky.

Ubebe OP January 10th

journaling*

ASilentObserver January 11th

@Ubebe It sounds like going without your phone during that difficult time brought up many difficult emotions. Journaling, praying, and finding peace in the evening sky were helpful ways for you to process what you were experiencing without the usual support.  You showed strength in finding ways to take care of yourself during that time. You got this and we are all with you in this. 

Ubebe OP January 11th

@ASilentObserver Thank you, that means a lot to me!♡💜🌸