Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Some of my paintings💜

hi everyones, I've been working on painting as art therapy recently. here are some of my recent pieces! 

img-7985-medium_1710766701.png

img-7990-medium_1710766805.png

img-7992-medium_1710766896.png

Tinywhisper11 March 18th

@TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue wow! such happy paintings ❤ theese are really great paintings ❤ you should be extremely proud of yourself ❤ art is a great way to express yourself, great therapy. And also seeing the outcome of your work is a great mood lifter ❤ perhaps you could put them on display, I would be super proud of I painted those ❤

TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue OP March 18th

@Tinywhisper11 thank you so much ! I really appreciate all your kind words and positive feedback 💜 I totally agree with what you said ! the process is the most helpful and the outcome is such a mood lifter and a great reward too ! 

TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue OP March 18th

💜here is my most recent one, inspired by the Exploration Garden: 

222_1710791334.JPG

in better quality if you'd like to see: https://imgur.com/a/YzUyASL

Tinywhisper11 March 19th

@TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue I think this one might be my favourite so far ❤❤ don't forget to sign all your paintings ready for when your famous ❤

TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue OP March 20th

@Tinywhisper11 tysm!!💜 ive been thinking about if I should put a signature on them or not, I dont even do that for my poetry... ! hmm.. good ideas to ponder...! 

Tinywhisper11 March 21st

@TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue sign everything, don't let anyone steal your art ❤❤ you are truly amazing ❤ have you put some up on your walls???

greenSail4422 May 2nd

@TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue i love the lovely rainbows there. they cheer you up 

YourCaringConfidant March 18th

@TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue Whoooaaa! Your paintings are absolutely beautiful! I love your creative style. Colors, especially bright colors, make me happy; and looking at these beautiful works of art just make me smile. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I'm just in awe at how talented you are. Job well done. Hope to see more. Have fun and keep painting on. ♡

TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue OP March 20th

@YourCaringConfidant

tysm caring confidant 💜 your comment made my heart so warm! thank you for sharing your thoughts about my work with me, and especially such positive ones. I always love hearing how my work makes people feel. the bright colors are a new style for me compared to how I used to paint, so it's been fun to be exploring my more joyous artistic sides! 

recliningfate March 21st

They are so so pretty and pleasing to my inner child! It revives the child in me.

protostarr March 22nd

@TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue

It's looking beautiful 😍 I like the warm colors.

It feels good to see that art can be a good therapy. It not only makes u happy..but also to viewer ❤️

Fluffymonster101 March 22nd

@TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue

💖💖can see bits of your nickname in all these pieces. That’s wonderful. Love the elements. And omg fluffy’s magical basket 🤩🥰🥰 *makes dance moves and squishy noises of excitement*  (thank you for always being there for fluffy&monster and everyone else). Garden is best place and loves how you also incorporated the body of water, looks so cozy and serene. Most definitely the kind of garden fluffy was picturing🤭

Thank you for opening up to us, your artwork is lovely. Keep on creating. 🤗😘💖

Kristynsmama March 22nd

@TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue

i love the color choices you made on all of them.  Your art work is fantastic!

Heather225 March 29th

@TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue

i really like these!

forcefulShip4663 April 21st

@TheSunIsUpTheSkyIsBlue,

those are increadable. I honestly cant chose which one is my favorite they're all so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikaStar5702 May 1st

Love your art