Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Art on a budget

cal1860 May 5th

72 fridge magnet butterflies (amazon), pizza oven tray & a wire wreath ring/wire coat-hanger.20210405-132343-1_1714897473.jpg

LittleSodo May 5th

This looks nice and colourful.

Tinywhisper11 May 5th

@cal1860 that's very creative 😍 wow! Cal it's amazing what creations out beautiful minds can take ❤ I love doing art and crafts too ❤ I live in a old folks nursing home, (I'm only 23 years old, best not t ask) but all the old folks here collect recycling items I can use to make things with😁❤ I'd love to see more of your art ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤

cal1860 OP May 22nd

Cheap watercolour pencils, scrap paper & Siri striking a pose.

sirius_1716401739.jpg

Tinywhisper11 May 24th

@cal1860 aww that's a cute, pretty painting ❤❤ can siri day any words yet??

cal1860 OP May 24th

@Tinywhisper11 I got Siri as a disabled budgie (parakeet) during covid. He was never able to fly but used to follow me around and loved water.  I made a floor level play area for him (we have 4 others) & ladders up to the main cage.  He never talked but was the worst biter ever - our vet used to suffer a lot during our visits, though she never complained. He passed away last year, sadly, despite the best care we could give.  I drew this picture in 2021.

Tinywhisper11 May 24th

@cal1860 😞 awww that's sad, I'm sorry. Looking a pet, is like looking part of your family😥 hugs you tightly ❤ you was very sweet to adopt a disabled budgie, I bet he was the happiest budgie ever when he joined your family ❤❤ and 4 more😮😮 that must be a lot of poop to clean up😂😂😂

Tinywhisper11 May 24th

@Tinywhisper11 loosing* not looking sorry, autocorrect