Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

bracelet/jewelry making

modestTangerine2193 November 24th, 2022

does anyone else here make jewelry, and if so, what materials do you use? i primarily make bracelets and i use pony beads + silver charms + fake gemstones which my cousin bought me for last year’s christmas. i would love to branch out into other stuff and find other people who like to create :0

modestTangerine2193 OP November 24th, 2022

i sell them at school for $1 each and also give them as gifts to my friends for birthdays and holidays i really enjoy it!!

ItsBrit02 November 27th, 2022

@modestTangerine2193

This is so sweet of you! I don't make jewelry but I would love to see the ones you've made!

EmotionsListener November 25th, 2022

@modestTangerine2193

While it's not bracelets, I have made some beaded earrings, just the other day I was working on teaching others to make a pair of "beaded snowflake" earrings. They can be a great way to make a gift for others.

This is the first pair I made for myself:

_1669380741.Snowflake earrings.jpg

Do you have any pictures of the bracelets you make?

November 25th, 2022

@EmotionsListener

Those beautiful earrings 😍😍😍

EmotionsListener November 27th, 2022

thankyou.gif

modestTangerine2193 OP November 25th, 2022

i’ve been trying to attach images but i don’t think it’s working :((

@modestTangerine2193

Sorry to hear that it's being moody when attaching pictures, I know I have to use the picture button on the post to add them now. I'm sure your pieces are lovely just the same.

@EmotionsListener

Wow these are so gorgeous! You're so talented (:

@ItsBrit02

thank-you-thanks.gif

BlueSkies1021 November 25th, 2022

@modestTangerine2193

I love making jewelry! I usually use pony beads and letter beads and such - nothing super fancy, but it makes me happy :D

9th grade me's entire personality was bead bracelets haha

November 25th, 2022

@modestTangerine2193

_1669384349.heart23.jpg

I made these some time ago. I liked the resin flower pendant the best, but it took so long to dry and I messed up a lot when drilling the holes for the earrings. I think it's all a matter of practice and no problem if you have a steady hand. I made the silicone mold too. The instructions are all on YT.

modestTangerine2193 OP November 27th, 2022

that is so neat!!!

I love the colors in these! This is so amazing (:

GlisteningEmbers November 27th, 2022

@modestTangerine2193

I go to walmart or target and find chains and things and use it to make earrings. I use stuff from broken necklaces, earrings, bracelets, etc. to create my gothic look.(Haha) I use tiny pliers to do it all--I've made about 40% of the jewelry I wear, lol.

MillerM May 3rd

@modestTangerine2193 If you're looking for the best custom accessories to match your style, turn to Olertis. Their service for creating personalized accessories will help bring any of your dreams to life. I've ordered custom cufflinks tie clip from them, and they came out high-quality with attention to detail. With Olertis, you can rest assured that every element of your look will reflect your individuality and refined taste. Olertis makes the purchasing process even more enjoyable and carefree. Don't miss the chance to give your style a unique touch with accessories from the best service in the USA, Olertis.