Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Christmas Cheer

WorkingitThrough2 December 17th, 2023

Arts and Crafts Forum:   December          Ho, Ho Ho, Merry,  Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year 2024 Is Coming. I hope that everyone is doing just fine. I thought that I would 

Post something inspiring and fun. Let’s sing along……..

Jingle Bells | Super Simple Songs

What is your favorite Christmas song?

What foods do you like to eat for Christmas?

Will you celebrate with family and friends or alone?

@EmotionsListener @GwydionRowan @ivoryAcai80 @loyalApricot1375 @LoveMyMoonFlowers @MistyMagic @Park2139 @RachelListener @rainlove27 @Ralien @Renaitre2023 @RogueOne1983 @SomebodySpicy13 @theboymoana @TheCrew4887 @tidyHickory2382 @tommy @WorkingitThrough2

Tinywhisper11 December 18th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 my favourite festive food is🤔🤔🤔🤔turkey. I'm gonna spend Xmas alone 🤔🤔 well actually I might spend it with friends😁 you lot my cups friends ❤ and my favourite Xmas song is a very very long list but right now I'll trace you with my singing😁.                                             🎶🎶 jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells💃💃💃💃💃💃                                                     I learnt all the words to that song all by myself 😁

WorkingitThrough2 OP December 18th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

If you click the YouTube link at the top, it will play the Christmas songs🎄😊

Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 I'm not allowed to use you tube 😞 government protection programme thingy😞

WorkingitThrough2 OP December 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

So sorry. I did not know 🤔

chyni December 18th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2

merry christmas and a happy new year when it comes!🎄❤️ thank you for posting this.. 

What is your favorite Christmas song?

honestly, i don’t have a fav christmas song, or i just don’t know them by heart! like the different versions.. so i can’t really say, there’s a lot though

What foods do you like to eat for Christmas? 

okay so in my family, christmas morning we would have bread with steam vegetables or something else.. and for dinner it’s roast pork and ground provisions 😬❤️

Will you celebrate with family and friends or alone?

definitely with family! anticipating the weekend when i’ll be leaving ❤️ 

thanks for keeping us engaged! how about you? 

@chyni

That sounds great❤️. Enjoy all the eats and treats that the Holidays bring. Stay safe and thank you for being a part of the 7cups family🎄🎄

chyni December 19th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2

appreciate it, stay safe and warm ☺️

@chyni 😮😮😮 vegtables and bread😮😮 and no turkey for dinner😱😱 I think you need to become the chef in your house 😂😂😂 a traditionall Xmas breakfast is chocolate😋 but I'm sure your bread and vegetables are just as nice🤗❤😱😂😂😂😂😂😂 merry Christmas sweetie ❤

slowdecline48 December 18th, 2023

As a dedicated Grinch & confirmed infidel, I'll have to sit this one out.

@slowdecline48

No problem Slow, I got your back and your front😂, Thank you for being so supportive and for posting all the lovely pictures😊

@slowdecline48 😂😂😂😂😂 at 10pm tonight, you will be visited by the first ghost 👻

😂😂😂😂😂😂 I respect your choices ❤❤ I choose toys and chocolate 😋

slowdecline48 December 20th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I didn't see any ghost yesterday evening. Please tell her to show up tonight...if she's hot. I haven't had any excitement in a long time. 😉

The closest I ever come to having any Christmas spirit is right here. ⬅️ (CW: four-letter words, shouted. Only click on it if you're a Grinch like me)

Tinywhisper11 December 20th, 2023

@slowdecline48 oh no that's you tube that's you tube. I just clicked on you tube. Ok panicking a little. Now alot I'll brb

@Tinywhisper11 Sorry about that...

I did say to only click on it if, like me, you're not into the whole Xmas spirit.  Plus I put a content warning. Read before clicking, dear.

Tinywhisper11 December 21st, 2023

@slowdecline48 ohhhh! That's what the warning meant😂😂😂 it's ok my carers said it's alright ❤❤ and yes the ghost is definitely hot 🔥 (I'm the first ghost😁) I'll be with you today at 3pm cause 10pm yeah I'm asleep by then😁😁 merry grinchmas ❤

@WorkingitThrough2

Click the youtube link at top of post for some Christmas Cheer😊