Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m learning English and I want to be fluent at it

Felicityx January 20th, 2021

I know it takes time and efforts. I’m currently in intermediate level I guess. I want to learn advanced English.

SilverSalmon15 January 20th, 2021

I could talk to you and help you learn! English is my native language. Your English is really good so far, I almost couldn’t tell that you’re still trying to learn it. :)

saynow January 22nd, 2021

@Felicityx

just read to native speakers so you get the most spoken words

then go on

and enjoy the journey

ggmusicista1213 January 22nd, 2021

Reading really helped me learn Italian. Music, movies. Whatever you're passionate about, start consuming it in English and you'll pick it up in no time, and you'll enjoy the process more!

Shimmersofhope January 22nd, 2021

That’s great I hope I goes well! Feel free to message me if you need any tips ❤️

KevinSpicy January 23rd, 2021

I'll recommend to practice it with a professional teacher or if you feel uncomfortable, take some materials from here https://preply.com/en/blog/business-english-course/ I know that I'm giving you a site, but hey the path of knowledge is full with ups and downs, its excellent that you set yourself this goal, congratulations @Felicityx

limeJar1127 February 4th, 2021

Hi, you can join free online courses if you go on Facebook and search for the group 'TP students'. It's part of a teaching qualification called the CELTA from Cambridge where the 'test' is when teachers teach classes. That's why the courses are free and schools around the world are always looking for enthusiastic students.

Onlyonefollower February 15th, 2021

I wish I could help! But that’s great to learn a new language!

PreliatoRome February 26th, 2021

I am here to talk new people... I want learn speak englısh.

Berry1606 March 3rd, 2021

That's amazing. Always here if you need help. Pretty sure you will learn in no time.

warmheartedApple5285 April 14th, 2021

For me the best way to get fluent in English has been trying to do everything with it. Correspond with people using it, listen to music, read articles, books, news... just about anything to broaden your vocabulary and see how the language is used in “real life”. I studied English at school for years but I’d say most learning at least for me happened outside the class. That’s where you put it to use 😊 Good luck, @Felicityx.