Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could spend the holidays in any country this year, where would you go?

Percy9 November 19th, 2023

This year, if you could travel anywhere for the holidays, what country would you like to visit for a month or two? What things would you like to do there?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 20th, 2023

@Percy9

I think it's pretty amazing in the UK, this time of the year!🥰

How about you?

Percy9 OP November 20th, 2023

I would also love to visit the UK, or maybe Ireland or Mexico.

It is indeed a wonderful time of year in the UK and I would love to see the historic architecture while everything is decorated for Christmas. Who know, maybe I'd even learn to ice skate.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 21st, 2023

@Percy9 sounds so amazing hehe and Yayyy holidays in UK for the win!

happy-snow.gif

Tinywhisper11 November 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou percy! I believe sunny just assumed your a fat penguin with purple punk hair😮😮😮

😂😂😂😂😂

Percy9 OP November 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I'm flattered! Actually, I am just a chubby-ish penguin with green hair but very close indeed!

Tinywhisper11 November 25th, 2023

@Percy9😁😁😁😁❤❤ 

@Percy9 I live in the UK 😁 you can come stay in my basement with sunny boo ❤❤ yaaaay

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sunny boo you want to come visit me 😁 I'm honoured.. I'll start cleaning out my basement ❤❤ yaaaay

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Yusss yayy!🥰

Percy9 OP November 20th, 2023

You sound like like myself for sure. I've even dabbled in learning Japanese for a year or so because I would love to visit. It is an eclectic place with a great mix of modern and old-fashioned. I love the culture and way of thinking there, not to mention the fascinating history -- the Edo period is very, very cool in my opinion.

But honestly, I think this time of year I'd most like to visit Mexico, Ireland, or the UK. It's already snowing where I live and it's made me want to visit places where I know the holidays and snowy season will be just the right vibe for me. ☃️

AnnaBanana06 November 21st, 2023

@Percy9 I lived in Japan for Five years so yeah i would encourage you to Go and experience Japan

This post has been deleted

@SociusVj japan hey!🤔🤔 maybe you should go in the spring, when it's warmer. For Xmas you can come with me to northpoleland. 😁 we can be travel buddies yaaaay 🎅

@SociusVj yaaaay xmas vacation ❤❤

This post has been deleted
AnnaBanana06 November 24th, 2023

@SociusVj experience Springtime in Hokkaido

AnnaBanana06 November 28th, 2023

@SociusVj Absolutely stunning and visit the bitanical gardens around and the near community. You’ll see lets of beautiful bloom s aside from Cherry Blossom of course.

Comphi November 21st, 2023

@Percy9

South Korea, Seoul....perhaps the best place to visit anytime of the year😀

Percy9 OP November 21st, 2023

I would love to visit Seoul as well. What do/would you like about visiting there? I think the food looks tasty

LoveMyMoonflowers November 21st, 2023

@Percy9 

Korean food is delicious 💕 hehe. 

I completely agree. I grew up eating kimchi a lot and I still love it 😁

@Comphi ohh! So not the uk???? You don't want to come visit me for xmas???😩😩😩😩😩 that's fine I'll just eat gobbles (the turkey) all by myself😋 ooooo turkey

Comphi November 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I am not getting the visa🤣

@Percy9

The UK! 🇬🇧 hehe. 💙

Sounds like a lot of us want to go to the UK (and for good reason, too) 😎

@Percy9

Hehe yes! 💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers yaaaay! Lovely you can come stay in my basement with sunny boo and percy 😁😁 maybe comphi too ❤❤ xmas parrtttyyyy

LoveMyMoonflowers November 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

yesssss! @sunisshiningandsoareyou won’t that be fun? 🥺💙 hehe 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 24th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers it'll be the bestttt!🥰🥳

Percy9 OP November 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Gotta love a good basement party. Especially in the UK, those are the best kinds of basement parties. 10/10 would even recommend starting a basement band (like a garage band, but basement style) 😂

Tinywhisper11 November 25th, 2023

@Percy9 ok just keep the noise down😂😂😂

Christmas in the Philippines which i want to experience...again... its been a while...

@AnnaBanana06

I hope you’ll be able to go soon 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers I Will Go home after Christmas but i Will spend New Year there with my family, New Year Celebration is also big there. But Christmas is magical for my Young nieces and nephews.

@AnnaBanana06

i’m so happy to hear that! 💙

Ooh the Philippines. I'm a little jealous. What was Christmas in the Philippines like?

@Percy9 Best is celebrate it with family... We still celebrated it traditionally with mass, all together for Noche Buena ( Christmas Dinner), when my Grandma was still around, she host the dinner and entertainment. My Aunt and Uncles Will prepare games and entertainment and who else Will Missed Karaoke,right? Then Gift giving for each one... the best one is my Grandmas envelope. If you’re in Good list you’re more likely to get a reward but if you’re in naughty lists, well you’ll get a long lists with wisdom. Christmas Morning of course for kids stockings. Then if you have Godmother and Godfather, you’ll Go to their house for gifts Or usually money. Same thing if you have Godchildren, expect for them to visit you ( unless you’re gonna hide lol).

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. I would hope to be on Grandma's good list 😁

@Percy9 you dont want to get her list and recipe it in front of everyone, whether you’re Old Or Young lol

@AnnaBanana06 read *

@AnnaBanana06 psssst! Theres a holiday party at my mansion. Come to the UK instead😁 plenty of room in my basement for everyone ❤ 

AnnaBanana06 November 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 A Royal Invite! Sure I’ll bring some treats and a dish for the host.