Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Around the World - Monthly Check in (End of August)

KindleMissie August 24th

Hello Globetrotters!ย ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒŽ

Happy Weekends to all of you!๐Ÿ’œ It's time forย monthly check in. Can you believe we're nearing the end of August andย bidding adieu to the summer season?๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒป

almost-over-summer.gif

I understand that it can be a time for reflection, as we wrap up this summer I'd like to invite you to share your thoughts:

- How are you feeling today?

- What made your summer shine and the moments you are going to miss?

- Share an emoji or a gif to express your excitement for the upcoming season.

My answers:

- I feel fantastic and calm because I didn't have much work this week.๐Ÿ˜Š

- I GRADUATED!!! YESSS!!! But, I know I'm going to miss my school days.๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ

- My excitement level:ย 

I am a little nostalgic but excited for the new phase!!!๐Ÿ˜€

oh-yeah.gif

Now, your turn!!!๐ŸŽ‰

Let's come together and lift each other up as we eagerly anticipate the new season ahead!โœจ๐Ÿ’•ย 

Tagging ATW Community current Tag list ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŸ:

@confidentRabbit7311 @creativeWings3700 @cyanPlatypus6370 @GermanZebraCupcake @HarmonyBlossom @inventiveLime6257 @lyricalAngel70 @SparkyGizmo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @theboymoana @tommy

Some more amazing people and our last post responders๐Ÿ’—:ย 

@Tinywhisper11 @Tulipsmile @SummerKay2024 @Yezuur @Enia11 @jesusredeemedme2425 @VictoriaLove7 @Shivani1999 @LilachEmanuel1 @hambagucat @Rescie

And finally our new subscribers, YAYY!!๐ŸŽ‰:

@Hlistens1 @HannahK02 @silentTears321 @limegreenScarf8926 @Dopitech @Costanzaforprez24 @yellowLake7683 @justkeath @farstam246 @azureLand4880 @Briyo @tealPark9526 @GenerousMist @determinedHuman6138 @caramelita @Ruhana @reallyoverallofit

Add or remove yourself here!ย (clickable)

You all have a wonderful day!!๐Ÿ˜Š

VictoriaLove7 August 24th

@KindleMissie

Thank you for the interesting questions, Missie! โ‹‹(แด–โŒ”แด–)โ‹Œ

How are you feeling today?

I'm feeling not sure about how I feel โ˜บ but I have to make a change to my current situation & find ways to get motivated to do what I have to do แ• ( แ› )แ•ค

What made your summer shine and the moments you are going to miss?

What made my summer shine is knowing what I want to do and knowing that I should stop sacrificing what I want ย เญง( แต” แต• แต” )เญจ

Share an emoji or a gif to express your excitement for the upcoming season.

images-3_1724493887.png

KindleMissie OP August 24th

@VictoriaLove7

cute-adorable.gif

Sending bundles of motivation, love and hugs!!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’—

tea-time-party.gif

VictoriaLove7 August 24th

@KindleMissie

Thank you, Missie!ย หŽโ‚แด–สšแด– โ‚Žห

KindleMissie OP August 24th

@VictoriaLove7

Your welcome!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

Tinywhisper11 August 25th

@VictoriaLove7 I believe in you โค you can do it โค

cartoon-cheer.gif

VictoriaLove7 August 27th

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you, Tiny! ๐Ÿฆโ˜บ

20240827-203840293_1724765991.jpeg

@KindleMissie yaaaay! To not much work to do โค and congratulations for graduating ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

I'm feeling quite good today โค I'm gonna miss the warm mornings, cause I like to sit outside and watch the sunrise๐Ÿ˜โค

Well autumn and winter, are exciting times๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ halloween, then my birthday, then xmasssssss ๐Ÿ˜ I love xmas, I buy myself a bunch of toys, so I can have some fun in Xmas day๐Ÿ˜โค I've already bought myself one present๐Ÿ˜

christmas-is-coming-elf.gif

KindleMissie OP August 25th

@Tinywhisper11

Aww!!!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’• Cutesy Tiny thank you so much!๐Ÿ˜Šโค

Awesome to hear you are feeling great๐Ÿคฉ and don't worry I will be sending you some ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’›

sending-sun.gif

Ooooooh!!! When is your birthday๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŒŸ

happy-birthday-dog.gif

YAYYY to so many holidays!!!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’• Any toys you want from secret santa Missie??๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŒŸ

happy-halloween-happy-thanksgiving.gif

@KindleMissie yaaaay! Thanks for the sunshine๐Ÿ˜ possibly a battery powered train set๐Ÿ˜ but I want to get some science experiment kits, and a bubble blowing machine๐Ÿ˜ my birthday is not till November๐Ÿ˜ฅย 

@Tinywhisper11

Noted!!! HO HO HO, you're most welcome!๐Ÿ˜Š

cloudySummer August 25th

For half the world, it's the end of winter, though... Or no big change in seasons at all. Or a different set of seasons, wet, dry, whatever.

But I know cups is very US centric, of course. Please do not add me to any tag list unasked, because I replied here. Thanks!

For me, it is indeed the end of summer, and I am not eagerly anticipating autumn or winter.

@cloudySummer

No problem, I respect your decision๐Ÿ˜Š. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though!๐Ÿ˜Š Hope you have a wonderful day๐ŸŒŸ

@KindleMissie hope i will get a job soon

@communicativeBranch5847

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I hope you get a job soon this season and everything works out for you๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒŸ

Sending lots of best wishes, love, and hugs!๐Ÿซ‚โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž

good-luck-good-bye.gif

LillyPad12345 August 25th

@KindleMissie I don't know how I feel but mostly summer was good. My goal is to do self esteem work and learn how to treat myself the way I should. I need to treat people better.

@LillyPad12345

Thatโ€™s great to hear!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’—

Lots of cheers, love, and warm hugs for you!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ž Best of luck!โœจโœจโœจ

you-can-do-it-i-believe-in-you.gif

Yezuur August 26th

Hiiii everyone

I am feeling motivated today with a uncertainty.

We are just coming out of very warm winter . I will not miss the colder days but very grateful that there was no need for extra heating this winter. Also grateful that the spring flowers have come in early so the garden is starting to come alive .

KindleMissie OP August 26th

@Yezuur

This is awesome!!๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŒŸ

Warm winterโ„, Motivation๐ŸŒŸ, blooming flowers๐ŸŒบ, and soon sunny summer๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’›!!

summer2020-happy-summer.gif

Wishing you a wonderful upcoming season!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’›

Digvijaysingh247 August 26th

@KindleMissie

Sad

KindleMissie OP August 27th

@Digvijaysingh247

Oh, sending you lots of prayers, love, support, and hugs!!๐Ÿ’— I hope and pray that you feel better, remember to be kind to yourselfโœจ. We are all here for you and always there to support you๐Ÿ˜Š

sending-you-love-sending-virtual-hug.gif

Admirablerainbow2825 August 27th

@KindleMissie

I am feeling good today.

Talking to people on this platform made my summer shine. I am going to miss this vacation season.

excited-im.gif

@Admirablerainbow2825

Awwww that's so lovely Rainbow!๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒˆ Having you here with us is also a summer shine moment๐Ÿ’—

*shares your excitement๐Ÿ˜ƒ*

100.gif

dhabib August 27th

@KindleMissie itโ€™s scary itโ€™s timeย 

I got a lot to sayย 

I have a full story about my lifeย 

itโ€™s going to take me time to write say I need to sayย 

@dhabib

I really understand how youโ€™re feeling and I deeply appreciate you opening up and sharing your story with us. Itโ€™s incredibly brave to talk about something so personal. Please donโ€™t feel pressured to share more if youโ€™re not ready. You can always send me a private message or reach out to others you feel comfortable with, and weโ€™ll be here to support you. Remember, youโ€™re not alone in thisโ€” weโ€™re all here for you. If you need anything or just want to talk, donโ€™t hesitate to reach out. Take your time, be gentle with yourself, and know that Iโ€™m sending you lots of prayers, love, support, and warm hugs. I hope you start to feel better soon.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

hugs-love.gif

AdrienLovesYou23 August 27th

@KindleMissie

I feel okay, a little sick, but good. I loved going to camp with my church, it's one of the things i'll miss most.ย ๐Ÿ˜ I'm not sure what to expect, but I don't really get excited for upcoming things

KindleMissie OP August 28th

@AdrienLovesYou23

Feeling good!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Happy camp memories!๐Ÿคฉ YAYY Summer Shine!!๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒŸ I totally understand your feelings. Remember, no rush to feel excited about what's next - just take care of yourself and go at your own pace. Sending you lots of love, hugs, and get-well wishes!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—ย good!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Happy camp memories!๐Ÿคฉ YAYY Summer Shine!!๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒŸ

I totally understand your feelings. Remember, no rush to feel excited about what's next - just take care of yourself and go at your own pace. Sending you lots of love, hugs, and get-well wishes!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

health-covid.gif

reallyoverallofit August 28th

TIRED

I got to go to CDMX and Bogota. And I have loving friends who make me feel valued.ย 

๐ŸŽƒ

KindleMissie OP September 1st

@reallyoverallofit

Awww that's so awesome!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŒŸ Trip to CDMX and Bogotรก, and fun with lots of friends!!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’— So many wonderful and sweet memories, an absolute summer shine!๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒŸ Thanks for sharing with us๐Ÿ˜Š

And oh yess Halloween๐ŸŽƒย 

axolittles-halloween.gif