Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

End of the Week Reflections: Gratitude

SoulfullyAButterfly June 18th, 2022

_1655585643.June 17 EndoftheWeek-Reflection.png

💬 What are some things you are grateful for this week?

HarryPotterFAN96 June 18th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly I am grateful for still being here and not giving up

SirenOfSerenity June 18th, 2022

I'm the most grateful for the training courses here on 7 cups, especially the Grief training. Truly rewarding information and relieving activities in each chapter

calmWatermelon413 June 18th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly I am thankful that my mother is still healthy, and that I am still able to provide for her.

Dallady June 18th, 2022

I’m grateful to be alone. That I don’t need to constantly be dealing with the idiocies of others. I’m glad people have let me down to the point where I’m needing to depend completely on myself. Everyone has proven how completely unable they are at sustaining a world that is comfortable and safe for everyone and I appreciate that because it means that I can be alone and enjoy it without fault or blame or negativity of any kind attached to me. I’m so thankful and grateful to be alone and to know that’s okay.

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Helgafy June 19th, 2022

@Dallady

Hi Dallady.

I'm alone also - and then I have God/Jesus Christ to help me.

From Helga.

Mikzie June 19th, 2022

Hi I'm feeling alone as well. I believe in Jesus as well but lately i feel so distant from him.

Helgafy June 19th, 2022

@Mikzie

A good thing to do (I think) is to order one Bibleverse each day online. You can just search for "daily Bibleverse" and several options will come up. I don't know if you're male or female, but here is one for you:

3 "You will be a crown of splendor in the Lord’s hand,
a royal diadem in the hand of your God."

I also write a diary (to God). If I'm tired I write, Jesus I'm so tired, please help me.

All the best from Helga.

indigoWatermelon9843 June 18th, 2022

My pcp this week. She has helped me greatly.

dheerajb June 18th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly
I am grateful to have food on the table, a functional body and a sound mind which can process emotions and information.

LovingPeacefulHeart June 18th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I’m grateful that I was in the right place and the right time in order to save a young kitten and bring her to a shelter. I named her Marbles. The people at the shelter were great too.

Tagged

@EmotionsListener @InternalAcceptance @SunShineAlwaysGrateful

babykissess15 June 18th, 2022

Life, family and health

lildumplinghead June 19th, 2022

I’m grateful to know I’m in a supportive and loving relationship, even when I forget. I’m also grateful for food 😋

KJ777 June 19th, 2022

Being Alive!

MelancholySunMoth June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly i'm greatful that i have friends that support and accept me

RenewedHopeAgain June 19th, 2022

Realizing that God has a plan for my life and I am

able to see glimpses of it!

Getting a new chance on getting my while

gamily healthy one meal at a time.

The gifted ability to dream and plan this way I will never be and remain the same.

Helgafy June 19th, 2022

@RenewedHopeAgain

Hi. Here is a fine verse for you from the Bible.

3 You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord,
and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.

All the best from Helga.

InternalAcceptance June 19th, 2022

I'm grateful for my partner and for having a roof over my head.

@Jenna @FictionJunkie @EvelyneRose @Frenchmarbles

electricTouch2533 June 19th, 2022

@InternalAcceptance

I'm grateful everytime I see you! 💜

BeamsOfHope00 June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

That I am surviving my mental challenges, that they haven’t defeated me yet, and that I have a growing support group

windfox3 June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

My In-Laws, they as a family have really stepped up to be the support system I needed when I lost my blood kin to a variety of legal and social ideas.

SepticornsRock June 19th, 2022

1) God

2) My cat

3) The outdoors

softComfort5655 June 19th, 2022

I am grateful for everything my parents, boyfriend, and friend have done for me throughout my whole life!!

HeartBrokenHoneyBadger June 19th, 2022

In laws that love me, my son

friendlyCity7594 June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterflyI am greatful for not giving up when I went through the darkest points in life

Tracey12345 June 19th, 2022

Im so grateful for the love and family in my life and helping and meeting new people on 7 cups 😊

June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Everything, everything and everything. (I am so pumped, encouraged and positive today😊😊😊)

JuneTrips June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I am grateful for a home and a bed to sleep in. I'm grateful for great coworkers and great friends who take care of me and listen to me when I'm feeling down

AngelOfKindness June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly I’m grateful for all the wonderful people I’ve met here on 7cups, and I’m also grateful for my amazing family.

determinedTurtle4844 June 19th, 2022

I'm grateful for my home

RoshanaShabanii June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

The roof over my head, my partner being close to me, and having food to eat.

creativePeace8658 June 19th, 2022

I'm grateful for the people in my life that support me

Icareyoumatter999 June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

i am grateful for God for making me have a beautiful and loving soul!

Icareyoumatter999 June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I am grateful to God for making me such a beautiful soul!

June 19th, 2022

Grateful for @InternalAcceptance for the tag 👋

For being able to breathe well. This week on multiple times, I had experienced shortness of breath — alone and so debilitating I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain. It made me appreciate how much I can breathe freely under normal conditions.

That I accomplished my chores while I’ve thought and felt how sad I was to even get out of the bed.

That out of everything and at the end of the day, I still have a place to live, a solo bedroom to contain myself, foods to put in my stomach, and money to pay the bills.

That I had a chance to get some rest when I needed to. Especially on days when I feel depleted and down.

AndrewLupis June 19th, 2022

I am grateful for my surroundings - the trees, the water, the wind and the wildlife.

blueSummer1912 June 19th, 2022

Grateful for the time I was able to spend in therapy. And for art becoming a huge part of managing my own stability.

kindFish9215 June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Many many things to be grateful for. The main ones for me are

1) Access to clean drinking water

2) Access to food

3) My dog

4) loving and supportive family

5) The nice weather I've had this week

NewYorker11 June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

this week in particular, i am grateful that everyone gets to celebrate Father's Day!!!

Betterdays14 June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

family, sleep, chocolate, music, walking outdoors on a nice day, going for long drives wherever :)

NewYorker11 June 19th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

one thing that i am grateful for this week is that the world is celebrating Father's Day today!!! Happy Father's Day to all the father's in the world, we salute you!!! - NewYorker11